tuscl

Female "O'dior"

Saturday, August 29, 2009 5:28 PM
I have danced with many ladies in my time and most do a pretty good job of maintaining good hygiene. There are some ladies, however, who do have a pussy odor problem. I don't think it's always caused by an infection. It seems some ladies are just prone to a stronger odor while others are minty fresh. Would other members care to comment on this delicate subject? Do dancers need to douche to maintain freshness? Is it simply a matter of good hygiene? I've had some dancers tell me they are always cleaning themselves and are very conscious of any odor. Other ladies don't seem to worry about and have little to no odor. Others just seem to have a stronger odor and seem to not be aware of it. For me, it does lower the enjoyment of an intimate dance when the odor is too strong. The dancers may not even know but I'm sure it costs them some business.

17 comments

• Dudester
    15 years ago
    The last couple of times that it was noticeable for me, the dancer told me that she was working a long day to pay the rent and they had been at work 10-12 hours before they crossed my lap. Both of them needed a bath, a shower wouldn't cut it.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I have had some bad smellers in Houston. Some of the girls don't realize how bad they smell sometimes dancing for a new customer after banging someone else. They definately do not get a second dance.
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    Well, odor is a funny thing. Take garlic. Some hate a strong smell of garlic, others love it. I think it must be a cultural thing. I happen to despise the smell of human shit and stale human piss (fresh piss doesn't smell too bad.) Now to pussy smells - it's very individualistic I believe. I'm sure there are diseased and rotting pussies out there that smell like hell. Personally, I have always been turned on, not off, by the odors emanating from the pussies. Maybe I have just been lucky. I have a friend who has fucked a number of hot pussies, and he has told me he will not eat pussy because he considers the smell disgusting. To each his own. One man's meat is another man's poison.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    As a woman, I can tell you that pussy smell, good or bad, is partly genetic, and partly environmental. If a pussy is genetically prone to smelling a bit off, poor hygiene will just make it that much worse. Those poor women have to work harder at keeping fresh. Likewise, a woman born with a minty fresh pussy can get away with alot more in terms of hygiene. I hope you guys were paying attention, coz there's gonna be a quiz later.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    A thorough discussion of this topic might be a bit much even for this bunch of professional Y diners. Besides I get turned on just thinking about it. Had a AA dancer a few years back who had a pretty good case of all-over B.O. When I got dances from her, I didn't have that lingering whiff of perfume all the way home, it was an acrid B.O. odor. I finally hinted at this dancer's odor to another trusted dancer, and she told me the smelly one lived in apartment without a tub, shower or hot water, knew that she smelled bad but thought it probably turned guys on...right. One day during a dance, she bent over pulled her thong aside and pulled my hand to her crack for a feel. Big mistake! Finger smelled like butt for two days.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I agree with Arbeeguy to a point. I really savor the singular smell of pussy that's sour or pungent. What I can't handle is downright rancid, which unfortunately is not that uncommon. I'm usually able to detect when it's bad enough to be a problem before I get too involved with it - be that a lap dance or eating it, etc. BTW, this is a big reason why I prefer younger strippers. I've always found a pretty strong correlation between age and smell. College age pussies tend to smell great with only moderate maintenance. In their mid-20s, they start to become more iffy, more in need of regular care. By their mid-30s, a bad smell is practically a given, even after washing. Yeah, there are exceptions.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    Luckily(?), downright rancid smelling pussies have been rare for me. It may be a random "time of the month" thing, or she may have just been banged. There was 1 quasi reg that smelled rank one time, but was OK on prior occasions. I tried her on future visit with no problems. If not for the ok prior times, I would have nixed future dances with her. lopaw- Is your quiz going to be oral? Or is there a [view link] interactive quiz website in the making?
  • Scoops
    15 years ago
    To add to lopaw and chandler's observations, sometimes the quality of the club is directly related to the hygiene of the dancers. The lower end clubs can have some nasty smelling meth addicts who are the high end dancers. Having an odor at an upscale club, where the other dancers smell good will negatively impact a dancers income. I've also seen a dancer pick up BO from a customer. One memorable dancer in Dallas had just finished with a guy who clearly hadn't bathed in a while. I could not tolerate the smell, as much as I liked the dancer.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    You can usually predict a smelly pussy from a stripper's appearance, sort of like playing Guess Her Muff. Girls who appear somewhat unkempt or out of shape (skanks and fuglies if you insist) you know are probably gonna reek. No great surprise or disappointment there. Fortunately, strippers I'm most attracted to - younger, thinner girl-next-door types - usually turn out to have the better eau de femme. It's a bummer when I find out they don't, just as I'm looking forward to a nice faceful. Sometimes, you just have to say screw it and dive in. No guts no glory, I always say.
  • hobby_guy
    15 years ago
    Great replies everyone! The particular dancer I'm referring to is a 20 year-old petite AA. I've banged her at the club several times and most of the time I know I I get her first. I could be wrong but I don't think she is a regular UHM dancer anyway. She just has a very strong pussy odor. Her overall hygiene is good and I don't think she's a drug abuser. But it does put a damper on the fun and I have to change my clothes after the dance. After I dance with her I can't get a dance with anyone else because of the strong odor. I even gently mentioned it to her one time and she said she had been checked out but her odor has not really improved. I think she smokes a lot and I do smell tobacco on her skin. I've gone down on a lot of dancers and most of them are very fresh smelling. Even after a UHM experience with them they often still smell fresh. Anyways, as has been already mentioned, maybe in this case it's just genetic.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    minnow, I was thinking more along the lines of a "scratch & sniff" sort of test ;)
  • how
    15 years ago
    I remember well a dancer in Denver that gave me one of my very first lappers. When she stood on the couch and presented her bare vagina for my consumption, it was the sweetest smelling and best tasting of any I've ever encountered, before or since. Ahhhh.... It's amazing how the memory of scents lingers...
  • jess_cowgirl84
    15 years ago
    I agree with the "genetics" as a fall back answer...I also think it's hormonal...(ie. time of the month, ovulation, sex drive tends to be when your testosterone/pheromones cause a different "musk" to your body)...I think it's also a diet issue. I myself have a HUGE FEAR of smelling odd or off but those closest to me (guys I trust to tell me the truth-in the past & my husband-currently) have told me that I am "tasteless/scentless" which I suppose is a hell of a lot better than being "smelly"... Either way as long as it's not a "rotting/infection" smell I think it's human/carnal nature to be somewhat turned on by mild body odors... IN A REALLY BIZARRE EXAMPLE...I remember actually missing my husbands armpit B.O. when we were separated, YES it sounds disgusting...but true none the less. It's a love-hate feeling I get when I smell it...both gross and yet oddly stimulating............GO FIGURE!!?? Well, if that wasn't overly personal...I don't know what is!?!
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Welcome to the newest female poster! You pit sniffer, you! :)
  • jess_cowgirl84
    15 years ago
    Why...um thank you :D
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I like how Cowgirl expresses it. We all have a weird love/hate thing with our and each other's bodies. The same flesh and blood reality that we crave and obsess about also comes with real sweat and odor. Without flaws, it would all be too forgettable. [Insert joke about smells we'd like to forget.]
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    I got a lap dance from a really cute Latina girl on Friday. Very pretty young girl, good body, looked healthy and fit. This club is nude. She turned away from me, bent over, and started making her ass clap. Interesting, until I got a good whiff of poo. Yeah, that kind of killed it for me. LOL!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion