tuscl

Have you ever thought some part of a dancer outfit sucked but you didn't want to

Friday, August 28, 2009 3:06 AM
One of my favorites wears something that I believe makes her butt look fat simply because it's too small or too tight. It does not look good. Maybe she used to look skinnier years ago. She looks fine without it on but that shows almost her entire rear. Have you ever thought about telling someone or did you simply stay quiet because you thought it would probably only create trouble for you?

10 comments

• shadowcat
    15 years ago
    If I like it, I compliment her. If I don't like it, I keep my mouth [view link] point in pissing off a perfectly good dancer because of her attire.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    Say something negative to a dancer about what she's wearing? Oh HELL NO. No matter how delicately you think you've said it, it will come out completely wrong and she'll either be pissed off or hurt. Not worth it.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    One thing my ATF used to wear was sort of an old fashioned corset. It took so long to get it off on stage, but I did enjoy helping her put it back on at our table.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Here's myh take on this issue--Went to a seminar many years ago and the leader had a truism he was pushing--'everyboddy wants to be conned.' In other words, in most instances, we prefer the glosssed over compliment rather than the bare truth. (Yea, it looks great on you..no it's not my favorite color but it works for you...is that new, where did you find it, etc.) If an outfit is really something bad and it bothers you that much why would we be with her anyway? If we're with her for other reasons, to hell with the clothes. And if we are really close to her, we can afford to give her constructive advice that will help her eaarm more money with other customers. Getting less preachy, if I['m at astrange club, is IS the outfit that first gets my attention--but then the stuffing has to go with it!
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I like it when some part of the dancer sucks, but I dont pay much attention to the outfits.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    Yes, but I would never tell one she sucked in an outfit.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    Of course, I keep quiet if something like that happens. One of more embarrassing moments from early in my stripmongering days was telling a dancer she was wearing the wrong color outfit. That made me persona non grata at that club the rest of the night there, and I had to go to the other club in town then. It comes up once in a while. One of my old ATF's used to make her own outfits, and I'm not sure I agreed with her fashion sense.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    If the outfit is that bad I would not get dances. Dancers dress for themselves and their customers. Just because I don't like it, doesn't mean everyone dislikes it.
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    I tend to be more critical of the music she chooses. My clothes look crappy on me, too. I constantly look like an unmade bed, even if in a jacket and tie, and I seriously dress for comfort at a SC. If she asks what you think, that is a whole different ball game. I tend to tell her the truth, and if it pisses her off, well, she asked.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    Thanks for the comments. She also works at another club certain times of the year. I could ask her if she wears a different outfit there. I think I will stay away from any negative comments on the bottom half of her outfit and possibly just ask if she ever changes outfits if I even decide to make a comment. You guys are probably right, no matter how I say that, it might hurt her feelings especially if she felt more comfortable in that outfit. She can take that outfit off pretty fast which might be better than some other outfits.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion