tuscl

BYOB ... What to bring?

Sunday, August 23, 2009 4:06 PM
Anyone frequent BYOB places? I'm planning to visit a BYOB club soon, so I'm looking for suggestions on what to bring. Just go with my favorite brew, or try and bring something the dancers might like?

11 comments

• custom101
    15 years ago
    I guess it really depends on the place and the girls and how many people you are going with. I like going to the Player's Club in Baltimore and you can bring any type of drinks. The girls there will drink with you, so you should bring enough to share. Some girls prefer beer, some prefer liqour. If you are going with 2 or more friends, I suggest a bottle of vodka (goose or belvedere), and beer that is not too dark (no guiness). If you are going solo or with just one friend, I would just say you bring a couple different types of beer. Obviously, you want to bring drinks that you like, but also the more you let the girls enjoy themselves, the more enjoyable things will be for you as well. You should be able to tell which girls are going to be fun, and which ones are there just to gobble up the free drinks.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    at the local BYOB club that I go to the dancers are not allowed to drink alcohol. Something about a liquor law violation. They have signs posted with this rule on it but I don't know if this is just an Ohio thing or club rule. You could always call ahead and ask if dancers are allowed to drink booze or check on previous reviews. However, if they are willing to break the rules then of course the dancers will drink at BYOB clubs especially if they like you or get to know you, but don't get your hopes up too high if it is just your first club visit. Red Bull was the favorite drink among the dancers at the BYOB club I go to.
  • JerseyJack
    15 years ago
    You might want to call ahead and find out what's allowed. Several that I've been to allow beer only - no wine or hard liquor - but that might just be the way it is in NJ. Also, I rarely see the dancers drinking with the guys in those places.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    At my local BYOB they allow Beer and Wine but dont let you bring whiskey or anything hard. I bring beer because its simple and I never have had a problem.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I like to bring a pint of Irish Whiskey or Crown Royal
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    In Iowa, which has a lot of BYOB places, some clubs will let you bring anything and some only let you bring in beer or wine. I only bring in beer, and at my favorite club, I try to bring in something a little more exotic than Coors Light, as one of my favorite dancers loves drinking all kinds of beer. She was particularly fond of the St. Pauli Girl I brought in once, although the reality of the situation is she probably would have been happy with Coors Light, or whatever beer-in-a-can people bring.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    BYOB club? Didn't know there was such a thing. I know, of course, of the no alcohol clubs. Sounds like a good idea to me, and certainly would be cheaper!
  • KootchieKoo
    15 years ago
    I got tired of paying $5.50 + tip ($7) for a fucking beer at my favorite club so now I bring a bottle of DeKuyper peach schnapps, I like the taste. Although some can't, I can drink it at room temperature so all I have to buy at the club is one setup. It's 15% alcohol.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I believe all the nude clubs in South Carolina are BYOB. Unfortunately I believe all of them charge a higher cover often because they provide a cooler and/or ice. I know not to bring so much that I could get drunk off of it, that really limits how much I bring. Some dancers may drink but it depends if they want to or if you have the type of beer they like or if they are even allowed. Beer is usually allowed but I'm not sure about harder drinks. It may be that only beer is allowed here. Some guys come in a group with an extremely large cooler looking like they are ready for a major party. I'm often by myself so I finish off my beer fairly early and let it wear off even though I barely even feel it. If everyone was like me, there would be zero drunk driving deaths. I'm actually a lot more nervous about falling asleep late at night on the road. I don't go on any long trips over 30 minutes long if I haven't slept good if I can avoid it at all. An hour long drive can put you to sleep especially if there are no other cars on the road.
  • dallas702
    15 years ago
    Steve, I suggest you walk in with something a little unique. At many of the BYOL clubs I've been in the ladies will sample your drink (whether "allowed" by mgmt or not) - IF - it is something more interesting than a Bud. Last year I walked into a Dallas TX nude club with a bottle of good port and within half an hour three ladies had planted themselves at my table, at least 1 at a time sitting in my lap and using her hands for more than lifting a drink. I think they liked trying something different, I'm sure they liked that port has a KICK. Do bring enough to share, whatever you take.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I always was curious whether my local BYOB place which doesn't allow hard liquor would allow those premixers they sell at the liquor store. I will have to ask, but guessing no since it would still have me bringing tequila or vodka with the premixers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion