tuscl

Shower Show Redux

Saturday, August 22, 2009 3:32 AM
I know this topic was covered last month, but I got talked into a shower show recently (okay, it was a dancer I was interested in, so she didn't have to twist my arm very hard) and thought I would post the details. Six guys, $30 each, for a 20 minute show in a small private room, bouncer at the closed door in the back. Two girls in the open shower area, nude, hosing each other down and playing with each other. For a $1 tip, you could lick chocolate sauce off their nipples. You could place a dollar on any part of one girl's anatomy to have the other girl lick that spot. (The predictable dollars were applied to watch each DATY.) At the end, DATY was offered to each guy for an additional $20 tip. Pretty lame, mainly an excuse to gather tips beyond the entry fee. I've had a lot more fun for $30 in a SC. Any similar experiences?

5 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    Thanks for the post, I was the one asking last month about them. I ended up not going to the grand opening at dreamgirls...but I have been to the club and saw the shower stage up on the main stage. I saw an ad saying every thursday night they call a lucky guy up on stage every hour for the shower show.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    When and where do we get co-ed showers?
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I have been offered it. In Acapulco, MX and a massage parlor in Santa Ana, CA.I declined. I didn't need a shower. I was more concerned about where my wallet was.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Superdude: Take I-96 west any night of the week except Sundays.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    SuperDude, bought a co-ed shower once. Turned out to be a one-way hands on thing. Would not do it agaan--at that place. Would still be tempted, though, but someplace else!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion