tuscl

Go topless day

pop
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
Friday, August 21, 2009 7:24 PM
[view link] claims constitutional equality between men and women on being topless in public. Currently, women who dare to be topless in public in the US are repeatedly being arrested, fined, humiliated, criminalized. On SUNDAY AUGUST 23RD, 2009, topless women will rally in great numbers across the USA to protest this gross inequality in the law and will demand that they be granted the fundamental right to be topless where men already enjoy that right according to the 14th amendment of the Constitution (please see our exact legal argument on the right to be topfree for women under "14th amendment" in news section) They may put stripclubs out of business

15 comments

• CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Unfortunately, there are some who shouldn't be topless on any day. I'm okay with "No shirt, no shoes, no service", unless it's $10 Tuesdays at Bogart's...
  • deogol
    15 years ago
    They got to argue with their own sisters on that one. Women will spout off about burqa's not understanding why a woman would want to wear one, and then be totally against the 20 year C cup down the street sun bathing topless. Women can be their own worst enemy.
  • slickpeter
    15 years ago
    Ah - just what I want to see - and exagerated case of Cooper's Droop. Ninety percent of the women need to leave their shirt on!
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Why are men fascinated with boobs? It is just fat needed to feed babies. According to a research it is to replace the ass's of the women that ancient men used to fuck doggy style. Now we love cow girl, etc. "I wanna see your pussy. Show it to me now".
  • deogol
    15 years ago
    Fuckin eh we like cow girl! All natural too!
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    My guess is the numbers will not be as great as expected. We should ban sagging tits.
  • slickpeter
    15 years ago
    Sagging tits = Coopers Droop
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Never heard it referred to as that before.
  • slickpeter
    15 years ago
    It is a medically induced term ---it is related to the Cooper's ligaments in the chest which cause a nice even breast uplift. It was a common term used in the 60s and 70s when women were running around braless ----ah remember those years ---Haight Asbury; Woodstock: Goose Lake. The good old time of sex (when no one worried about a STD), drugs, and rock and roll!
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I dont understand why the fascination with boobs either. Other than occasionally having my dick rubbing up and down between them, I dont see the fascination. I actually think some strippers use their boobs to deflect our interest from where we really should be playing!
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    Let's make saggy MAN BOOBS illegal! There are plenty of men who should never take their shirts off too!
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    lopaw, You know me?
  • deogol
    15 years ago
    Titties are fun! When riding cow girl you can try to nab one by the nipple in your mouth. They can be drawn on (personalized boobies!) I'd rather rub her boobs than her back. Vacuum cleaners... need I say more? The list goes on...
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    Clubber, Pleeeeeeeeease tell me that you don't have man-boobs! It would completely destroy the Adonis-type image I have of you!
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    lopaw, I don't have man-boobs, and of course, I am Adonis, the same way that every dancer says she will be better than any other. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion