tuscl

Dancers phone numbers - do you take them or leave them?

Sunday, August 2, 2009 8:34 PM
A new dancer sat down beside me and talked to me for a few minutes. I wasn't interested in buying dances and figured she would leave after I said not now or maybe later. She actually offered to give me her phone number so supposedly we could stay in touch. I didn't act interested which may have put her into an awkward moment. Do you usually ignore dancers that much or would you take her number? I guess I could have taken a better look at her but I was getting a bit tired at that point late at night.

20 comments

• uscue13
    15 years ago
    I've taken a few numbers...a few were fakes (why ask me if I want it just to give a fake) but most have been real. Never used them to set anything up, pretty uch just keeps in touch like they said. A few of the girls I'm cool with, most I never use.
  • how
    15 years ago
    I take numbers when offered. I give if asked. No sweat; no expectations.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    If you weren't interested in her why would you take her number? Is there something to think about here? What is the point of this question?
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I currently only have 4 but I only have used one of them recently. My favorite story is about 1 of the 4. One that I don't use. I have known her for 7+ years. 2 years ago she wrote her name and number on a napkin. Below it she wrote her husbands name and cell number. She said that if I ever needed help, to call her, and if I couldn't reach her, to call him. The other dancers told me that if I ever need help to call him. Not her. lol...
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    uscue13 "why ask me if I want it just to give a fake" My guess would be to tease you into liking her more and buying her more drinks or dances. Also it could be that she lost her number and the phone company gave it to someone else. This has happened before with a personal guy friend of mine. I called and asked for him and it was a complete stranger. When I got in touch with him via email he told me he changed his number and gave his new one. It was probably the teasing though and if you call her out on giving the wrong number she will blame it on the alcohol. Dougster, "If you weren't interested in her why would you take her number? Is there something to think about here? What is the point of this question?" Maybe she has a hot friend or room mate that you want to hook up with...
  • clubdude
    15 years ago
    I've been given a few, some I've never used. Others, I've call and gotten call backs (to my surprise). I think the big thing now is texting.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    At one club closing soon the girls are handing out #'s like candy, I've taken a few on occasion.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    I have been asked for my number, but have never given it out. Not sure on the ramifications of this..........
  • scatterbrain
    15 years ago
    I've been graciously given a few numbers (usually their idea). And most I've stayed in touch with. As long as they're not annoying and I'm not annoying them, seems like harmless fun. And I've always assume it's to to the long distance flirt since they usually now I'm an out-of-towner. If anyone thinks its anything more than than, or just another part their business they're sadly mistaken. I did spend an interesting afternoon one day texting with one my dancer friends in haiku. Her idea...but that was a little bizarre. clubdude is correct, it's more about txting now. And I've noticed a lot more texts coming at the end of the month (hmmm, when rent, etc. it coming due) if you get my drift.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Scatter - stripper haiku?
  • dudeanonymous
    15 years ago
    Lately it seems that a lot of dancers have asked for my number, so they can text me, and then I'll have their number so I can text them back. They usually ask for my number along the lines of "Let me know the next time you're in town..." However, some girls I'll hear from, others I will not. About 50-50. The few times dancers have given me their numbers and I've responded, they have been real numbers. I'm not looking for OTC, but it is sometimes nice to know a favorite is at SC you'll be visiting later that day. Personally, I think it's part of the communications-crazed, I-must-be-able-to-contact-anyone-at-anytime culture.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    steve, according to Wikipedia, haiku is a form of Japanese poetry. What ever happened to fucky fucky?
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Here is an example of stripper haiku: you show me your tits, and like a lake in winter, my penis gets hard
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I don't recall what site I specifically used but there are sites where you can input the phone number and it will return the owner's information. And you can purchase a background check on someone simply starting with their phone # (cell or home). It was about $5-$10, but I used it and found out about the drug convictions, DUI, and theft convictions against this girl. I was thinking about calling her but not after looking at her background check.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I take their numbers and have no problem giving them mine (business card I use for strip clubbing). Usually it does not get to this point unless it is new gal I have met which I either had extras with or made offer to meet otc.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Only have taken three given to me. One was bogus, one my ATF, and the third a favorite. The third has since moved on and last I knew, she was battling cancer. Of course I still have my ATF's.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I got a dancer's number tonight but after using some reverse phone search site it shows up as a land line! Instead of doing a background check on it, I just called it up and it turns out it was the police department's phone number. HAHA very funny bitch. I wonder if she gave it to me on accident because she is so used to using it or if she thought it would be a good prank. She, or someone close to her, probably spent time locked up. I admit that I froze for a second out of confusion, but just apologized for dialing wrong number.
  • how
    15 years ago
    For a dancer to give a bogus phone number without having been asked for her number seems senseless. If the guy tries to call it, his reaction is not likely to include giving that dancer more business. Giving bogus digits even when a phone number is requested is also pointless. Better to say "no."
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    I set my phone on a table, getting ready for some VIP action, and she opened it, put her number in it (under the name cRZy HOtT ChiC, or some shit), called HER phone with mine so that it imprinted MY number and she called me for the whole three days I was in Dallas. She called from the hallway of my hotel, just to see if she and her drunk friend could "wake me up....the Texas way; she called me right before she went to bed around 7 am (I was already conducting business); and she called just to see if we could meet for lunch and hang out. It was crazy. She never mentioned money, and never put pressure on me to come back to the club. Weird.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I guess I didn't think about she might have wanted to exchange phone numbers and get to know me better. Offering me her number may have been just to get the conversation started. Oh well, I was tired and not thinking about getting any phone number. I probably would have surprised her if she found out that I do not have a cell phone. She would only be able to reach me during a small part of the day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion