tuscl

Best place to become a regular

Saturday, August 1, 2009 5:07 PM
If I were to pick one club in atlanta to become a regular at, what's my best bet? I know atlanta gets shit on, but it's where I live and I don't have the funds to make regular trips out of state. I'm looking for a combination of mileage and attractiveness. Leaning toward Oasis at this point.

7 comments

• txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    The best place to be a regular, is the place you feel the most comfortable in and enjoy. Over time, being a regular should have its benefits.
  • gatorjoe2
    15 years ago
    Nothing is more reassuring to man to walk into a bar where the bartender knows your drink, your job, and can talk to you about it (don't care the gender). Good Bartender can be be a great councilor, a pick me up on a hard day, a person to celebrate a good day with.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    locke25- According to the list, Atlanta's got 32 clubs (plus whatever suburbs have clubs), so it would defy probability that all 32 clubs suck. Go wherever you feel like going, and one of them is bound to be what your looking for. Of course, based on what I've read here, you won't get extras there, but not all of us are looking for extras.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Is this really the way anybody becomes a regular, by setting out to be a regular then deciding on a club for it? Anything's possible, but it seems like putting the cart before the horse. Why not just check out some clubs in town and go back to the ones you like. In due course, maybe one will emerge as your favorite, and you'll wind up going back often enough to be a regular there. Or maybe you'll find that, as much as you hanker for the benefits of regular-dom, there simply isn't any nearby club that you want to keep going back to. I agree with Dan that it seems there has to be something for you there, although many people report that Atlanta clubs do indeed defy probability.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    While I agree with the responses given, I will try to answer your basic question. There are over 40 clubs in the Atlanta area. I have been to about a dozen of them. But only when I have been desperate for a strip club fix. This is home for the "Air dance". Oasis, Cheetah and Pink Pony have the reputation of being upscale clubs with good eye candy. But good mileage will only happen in these clubs if you are willing to spend $300-500 in the VIP room and then it may be a crap shoot depending on the dancer you choose. The Crazy Horse Saloon used to be my favorite watering hole (in Atlanta) Did 3 VIP trips there for under $150 but recent reviews suggest that all of the dancers are now fuglies. I recently (see review) had my best strip club visit, ever,in it's sister club, the Goldrush Showbar. But I may have just gotten lucky. Previous visits were not so good. I think that you will have better luck if you stay out of the top 3 and find a smaller club that is comfortable to you and develop some repor with some dancers.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I recommend being a regular at a club that does not charge cover. And if they do charge cover it should be low or there should be plenty of free admission passes. Paying $10-20 cover will add up, especially if you only want to go out for a beer.
  • 10inches
    15 years ago
    never understand why ATL clubs get such a bum rap.. this definitely proves YMMV. have had the great fun of getting many extras in some of the clubs here (titty sucking, finger in the kitty, hand job, blow job) even had one dancer let me watch her use a beer bottle as a dildo.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion