tuscl

the weekend is almost here and you know what that means

Friday, September 18, 2009 4:24 AM
Hide your daughters fags cause I'm painting the town red all weekend long. I haven't gotten many emails from people wanting to hang out though so lol at y'all that's just more pussy for me. Ill be the guy at the tip rail with a pocket full of 50 cent pieces makin it rain on them ho's. Nepals revoked my membership due to me havin too much game so I'm startin tomorrow night at the penthouse club in s'burg. Its byob so ill have a case of milwaukees best ICE right by my side. After I get a few free ld's there I'm firing up my scooter (license suspended) and taking the back roads to platinum plus. I valet my hog and tip the valet bitch a buck to keep an eye on her. I plan on working my game there for at least 2 hours. Its amateur night but I've been told I can't compete because I'm actually semi pro. Plus, its not a gay bar but that's besides the point. I have a vip table by the bathroom if anyone wants to join me just hit me up on my prepaid. You can't actually see the stage but its better that way if you really think about it. I like to wear umbro shorts at this club so the dancers can actually see my massive bulge. Ill pay a few girls 10 dimes to see their birth canals then ill fire up the vespa and head home to my moms house. Laugh all you want but the money I save on rent goes to my atf dancers. I'm still young (36) and am just livin the dream. You can't see me

12 comments

• stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    Loser.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    OK, let's give it up for DNGV. I said earlier in the week that he reminds me of Don Rickles - self deprecating, nasty toward others - this guy (or girl) has it down pretty good. I agree with HOW that the original post here was pretty good, but hey man (or babe), entertain me. Don't bore me. Know when to give it a rest.
  • how
    15 years ago
    The original post in this thread by absolutelypositivelydefinitivelytheoneandonlypieceoftrashgreenvegas was actually humorous. But then he's got to attack the lovely and gracious judyjudy again. Punk.
  • He's my cousin
  • Lunch was good but I wish I had judyjudy's famous poontang pie for dessert
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I googled that phone number and it turns out that is Soulja Boy's fan line to call...
  • Call me if anyone wants to go out. 678-999-8212. If my secretary answers just ask for "the man" she will know who it is. (If she's not under my desk blowing me). She is a former dancer. I'm in the parking lot of the trophy club right now actually. Free buffet in 1 hour I wanted to be the first one here so I came early. Rain and a scooter sucks but I'm that committed to the game. Are you??? That's what I thought.
  • harrydave
    15 years ago
    Apparently, thrives off of attention. So....ignored.
  • Y'all quit drinkin haterade and just let me keep pimpin. Harrydave you are not welcome at my table.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    Amazing.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
  • OneAngryDwarf
    15 years ago
    OK, I have to admit, I LOL'd when reading this. Still no idea if you're joking or really are this pathetic, but regardless, I'll have a drink in your honor tonight, GV.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Now I know your true identity! YAWN!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion