tuscl

Vegas topless pool closed due to prostitution arrests

pop
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
Thursday, July 30, 2009 12:30 PM
Vegas law enforcement has caused the Sapphire topless pool to close. [view link] I visited two of the pools while I was in Vegas and Sapphire was one of them. I had no problems with any activities while there but apparently some in Vegas think it's getting a little too sinful. BTW, I didn't see any of the girls that were arrested while I was there.

7 comments

• arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    Thanks for the "Heads-UP", Pop. Also congrats on giving us some great eye cndy in your photo gallery - I love the expanding-shrinking breasts. WOW. Just a little more detail on the bust (1) This pool was part of the Rio Resort. The pool has not been closed, but the Rio management has suspended the "topless sunbathing" option (2) No charges were filed against the resort itself, and LE did not (according to the article) imply that Rio management should take ANY action. (3) The charges filed against the various people included not only prostitution but also drug dealing.
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    Jeez, I wish they could have waited until after my visit, guess i'll have to leave my swimming shorts at home now.
  • rekrap
    15 years ago
    Was there a few months ago and it was amazing...glad I visited before they shut down. Sin sells and the Rio is going to lose business as a result.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    What a terrible shame. The banksters are paid gadzillions with taxpayer funds and a real business selling a real product is closed. Our society is so backwards.....
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    First chance I had to read the actual article. I noticed that all the girls were charged with 1-2 counts of solicitation, except for Tobi Jean, who was charged with 4 counts - that's one hardworking girl!
    15 years ago
    Wow, strippers and mug shots don't mix. Scary.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    2008 - What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. 2009 - What happens in Vegas, Nothing. (mrjb)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion