tuscl

Glitter

Shekitout
South Carolina
Sunday, July 19, 2009 11:28 PM
Did sveral lap dances with one of my favorites and when I hit the daylight I had glitter all over my arms, shorts and shirt. I tried wetting my hands and rubbing it off my shorts and shirt but it didn't help much. I wasjed it off my arms. I asked her to not use it anymore and so far she hasn't. Anyone else have a glitter problem?

12 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    I have had that problem myself before. I would avoid the "wanna dance" girls because you should take a couple minutes to get to know the dancer. If she sits down and talks with you then you'll be able to see the glitter (at least if the club is not too dark)
  • how
    15 years ago
    Avoid Stripper-Dust!
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    I haven't seen any glitter on a dancer in a long time. I figured that they finally got the hint.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    lopaw, A dancer I knew used to call it "Clitty Litter".
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    My current ATF, when she was new, had a problem with glitter, but she got over it. The girl who is my newest favorite at my favorite club already has that problem as well. I'll probably never run out of new favorites who need to lay off the glitter.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    I personally feel that the glitter look is more for the "Disco" scene or something. I have never worn it, and never will unless I see that you guys would request it.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    If you think glitter is bad take a close look at what someone did to one of my photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    jj, FYI - This topic has come up before you came on here, and I believe it was pretty damn close to unanimous that we do NOT like glitter!
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    Then you won't get glitter from me......i personally think it is a bit juvenile.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    jj, When reading your reply, I noticed your picture which I thought was b/w. I saw the color and clicked it to see better. I bet there is an interesting story behind that picture, no?
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    Clubber - I am sure there is a interesting story, however, I am not certain exactly what it is. I guess this is a byproduct of having a picture posted on the web. I can't tell you how exciting it is to see that I was enjoyed by someone in this manner. I would have preffered a color photo with more detail....but this was certainly a surprise and it was initially a shock...but I have learned to like it alot......so ...if anyone else would like to give it a try..........lol As it turns out fun was CERTAINLY had by all.
  • nj_pete
    15 years ago
    We had a guy at work that during a business trip ended up in a strip club and the next day was "caught" by others on the trip with glitter on has face from playing motor boat with a stripper during a lapdance. He ended up with the nick name "freddy sparkles" which stuck with him at work for several years.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion