tuscl

taking applications for my personal wingman (bff)

Friday, September 18, 2009 8:36 PM
After reading the enlightening thread on wingmen I decided I need to have one. I am willing to take someone under my wing and show em the ropes of strip clubbing. I have a few requirements though. 1) you need to be not very good looking, as I need to be the center of attention 2) you need to be willing to follow my lead and never question me 3) when in a club, never talk when I'm talking 4) you must be willing to shave and oil my whole body when I perform at swinging richards homo club 5) in order to get the guys tipping, you must tip me with a dollar in your mouth and me taking it with my nutsack. 6) you must have a car or be willing to ride on the back of my scooter 7) you have to be proficient riding a vespa scooter with me on the back passed out when we leave clubs 8) if you live alone, I need to move in. My mom asked me to move out before I'm 37 and that's in 3 weeks 9) once I move in, a stripper pole and stage will be installed in your living room 10) we need to get tuscl tattoos within a week. Imagine the street cred we will get with TUSCL LIFETIME MEMBERS tatted on us. I will have a unicorn pulling the letters in a carriage. Yours needs to be plain. 11) there will be a 6 month pledge period like a frat. During that time you will have to shave your head and serve me like a slave. The first and last words out of your mouth will be sir Ok now here's what you get in return 1) the street cred of being bff with a living legend and [view link] future hall of famer 2) tips on dressing for clubs including fake moustaches and how to stuff your underwear to make the ladies go nuts 3) how to sneak in clubs that you've been banned from 4) how to lie to dancers and make them think you are famous 5) how to get vip dances for free (simply run out after the dance) 6) my moms home cooking 7) judyjudys phone number 8) 2.99 buffet daily 9) vip table at my fav club (can't see stage but its still killer seating) 10) tips on posting threads on this board To apply please send me a message telling me why I should pick you. Remember, hundreds will apply, only one will win. Thanks

9 comments

• chandler
    15 years ago
    That's a lot to forget about, M. Whatever comes next, I'm on the edge of my seat.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    chandler: Forget about Starsky & Hutch, and their V8 musclecar! Forget about Route 66, Tod & Buz, and the Vette convertible! Forget about Batman & Robin, and the futuristic Batmobile! Yes, erase the Green Hornet, sidekick Kato (played by Bruce Lee), and their Black Beauty vehicle from your memory! We will soon have "Green Vegas", and his private dick "Johnson" for our entertainment. Vehicle of choice will be a lime green with purple stripes Honda Civic equiped with "fartcans", and a rear gullwing spoiler. Male stripper "Green Vegas", and his bathroom troll sidekick "Dick Johnson" (he was fired from Hooters cook job for seeking extras) will shed their normal identity, wearing a green jockstrap, and orange "Hooters Shorts" facemasks, respectively, to right any "PC Wrongs" in the world.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Oh, God!!! I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard reading this board. Pure genius! Glad to see Dick Johnson applying for the position. I hope you two can iron out the fake mustache issue, cause I think you could be, like, the greatest team since Starsky & Hutch.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Man this greenvegas guy is a real homo isn't he?
  • Billybob I'm a little confused though. You've been a member here for 7 years and made 1 post? I doubt it. Now all of the sudden you know me? You've gone at great lengths to hide your identity as there is no way you registered in 2002 and stayed quiet. You're not in vegas but we all know if I walk through those sliding mirrored doors ill see ya. (Tonight)
  • billybob that's funny. Literally. Now the rest of you assholes keep the apps coming I've gotten 98 so far.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    ASSHOLE
  • DickJohnson
    15 years ago
    How do apply for this position? I have to make one thing clear tho is that I am gonna be very strict about the wearing of a fake mustache. I have worn them in the past and they always look fake. Is this what u will do for me, otherwise for get it.
  • Billybob
    15 years ago
    Hey Blake, how is Leigh Ann doing without you?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion