tuscl

holly madison, off subject

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 11:34 AM
i was never a fan of "the bimbos next door" Never thought any of them were all that good looking, thought they were with the old geezer for the money. but got to give props to holly madison. According to columnist doug elfman in today's LV Review Journal... "Holly Madison is the smiling-est, most calmly present and sober, nicest celebrity I run into regularly. My friends in this business say similar things, that Madison is respectful to strangers and is never a sour prima donna. I was talking with Jewel, the singer, last week about how Madison's star rose largely because she replaced Jewel on "Dancing," after the singer fractured a leg in rehearsals. Jewel hung around the set and found Madison to be regular and kind. "She wasn't one of those girls that was catty to other girls. She was just nice and sweet," says Jewel (who sings Saturday at Aliante)." Nice to hear, good for Holly.

2 comments

• how
    15 years ago
    If she gets the nod of approval from Jewel, then she's probably a genuinely fine person. Jewel's got it together.
  • DoctorDarby
    15 years ago
    I always thought the popularity of that show was partly due to the fact that the girls seemed like decent people. Hef chose them for more than their bods, which says something about his good judge of character. Of the other two, Bridget is the least appealing. She seems pretty dense in many ways, although the stuff with her little dog was often the funniest bit on the show. Kendra is a hoot. Total wild-child. God help that big lug she is marrying--he's gonna need it to keep that one out of trouble.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion