tuscl

Las Vegas - Deja Vu Club BUST - 13 Arrested

Wednesday, July 8, 2009 4:52 PM
Anyone know what the law considers 'soliciting prostitution' in Vegas strip clubs? I have heard these charges could relate to nothing more than a good grind and don't necessary mean there were any 'extra's being provided in the club. I am surprised that a Deja Vu club would be busted for extras happening in the club. Can someone elaborate? LAS VEGAS, Nev. -- A major bust at a local adult strip club has resulted in 13 dancers being arrested for soliciting prostitution. Police allege the dancers were doing much more than dancing. Metro made the arrests early Monday morning. Police say busts like this, are not uncommon, but the number of arrests is what makes this one stand out. [view link]

15 comments

• shadowcat
    15 years ago
    FUCKERS!!!
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I wonder how many dancers were not actually serious about OTC but just dangling the carrot in front of them to get them to buy more dances. Here is a slideshow of the girls that got busted [view link]
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I think the hottest one that got busted was Irina Babiuchuk. She is even smiling in her arrest photo, she looks like the only one I'd be interested in with OTC. Also her photo on the site has the most views (as of right now)
  • how
    15 years ago
    Wendy Torres looks nice...
  • Slothrop
    15 years ago
    It's those "recline here on the couch" dances that might be of interest to the police -- that kind of arrangement is probably pushing it, even in Vegas. I have to laugh at the double standard of arresting only the girls -- I guess those male customers were not involved in the alleged crime.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    They all probably looked nice in the dark with their makeup. Slothrop, the customers being solicited for the bust were probably LE.
  • rekrap
    15 years ago
    So what do you think? BUSTED for actually soliciting customer OTC? BUSTED for heaving grinding/hands of tits/stick-shifting etc? BUSTED for negotitting extras (BJ, FS) ITC?
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    Rekrap, I could guess what they actually did but what would be the point? Whatever it was, must of us have probably had one or more experiences of all three. If we follow this case, and it actually goes to trial, we will find out what the actually did. However, my guess is that the Suits at Deja Vu are sitting around right now, figuring how how to plea-bargain this out to some lesser charge. And then the LE guys will never get to testify in open court as to what actually happens. One thing sure - events like this are bad news for all of us PLs. Interferes with our hobby, doesn't it? Fer Gosh Sakes, just leave us and our female sex workers and our denizens alone. Of all cities I would NOT have expected this to happen, Las Vegas is very high or at the top of the list. Here is a city who prides itself on the slogan "Sin City" and "What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas." Ya gotta wonder what kind of behind-the-scenes machinations led up to this stupid BUST.
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    several comments here. I need help from those who live in Vegas, but I cannot tell whether this club is in Vegas or Clark Co., and that might make a difference. For those who may not realize it, much of The Strip and other locations that we think of as Vegas actually are not Vegas, but Clark County territory. Other than the number of girls arrested, this is not all that unusual. I have been visiting Vegas 3-4 times annually for 2 decades and read the Vegas papers online everyday. Every couple of years or so something like this happens, and for a few months anyway, it might mean reduced milage at the clubs. Since this is a nude club that employs dancers under 21, it might receive the type of LE attention that non-nude clubs don't. Also keep in mind that "Sin City" or "What Happens in Vegas..." not withstanding, Vegas and Clark Co. are NOT wide open cities. You arguably can get much better milage at the Mons in Tampa with nude girls than at ANY Vegas club. You cannot do whatever you want. Prostitution is illegal in Vegas and Clark Co., and there are many in city and county gvt who want to ensure everyone knows it.
  • uscue13
    15 years ago
    I liked Wendy
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Shane looks like a spinner... Wish they had included their dancer names
  • Slothrop
    15 years ago
    Legendary Twitter post goes like this: "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Except for the herpes."
  • SirenOfTitan
    15 years ago
    Hmmm. I happen to know the GM of DJV Vegas. I'll see if I can find out the details...
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    Whoa...what the heck happened to Chantelle Johnson? Rough nite I guess. I like Brittany Pistorio...lose the piercing though...Mellisa Merritt too. Why would you smile for your mug shot? I've never even smiled for my driver's license.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    Some pretty girls. I like that they could leave the fake flowers in their hair but they had to wear a department of corrections white t-shirt. Also the glitter make-up did something for me. :) Good for them. Thanks to the Vegas police, now every monger knows which girls are up for pay-for-play when they show up at any club in town. So, that cuts back on the unwanted solicitations to girls who are too prudish, makes everything more efficient for hookers and johns, and maximizes cash for gash across town. Glad they greased the wheels of commerce! :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion