Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

A website we can all enjoy

CarolinaWanderer

17 yrs ago · 1 min read

I was lead to this website by another board, but find I check it daily for new posts. It is the kind of quiz that would make a great TV gameshow!

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for rekrap
rekrap
•

Awesome - thanks CW

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

That was fun! And I guessed wrong on ALL of them. Guess I need more practice ;)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I got a kick out of it. Thanks.

Profile picture for KootchieKoo
KootchieKoo
•

A useful Firefox browser extension for sites like this is called CoolPreviews. When you mouse over the [Here] link, CoolPreviews opens the nude pic in its preview window (that goes away when you mouse out of it) instead of opening a new browser window that you have to close. Great for taking quick looks at pics on any site.

Profile picture for gk
gk
•

A great diversion. Got some right, some wrong. And this changes periodically? Interesting. Does anybody recognize one of the featured "contestants"?

Profile picture for gk
gk
•

By the way, CW, this is a great public service you've performed here. OK, find my typo.

Profile picture for CarolinaWanderer
CarolinaWanderer
•

Gk, seems you have inserted an "l" unnecessarily.

It does change, usually a a couple of ladies are added 2 or 3 times a day.

Profile picture for txtittyfan
txtittyfan
•

Another website that may be of interest is, rateyourrack.com and its affiliates.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement