tuscl

Friends of judyjudy

how
Texas
Here on the TUSCL Discussion Boards, guys outnumber gals many-fold. I thought it would be nice to show appreciation for one fairly-new and particularly good-natured female participant--judyjudy.

I don't know judyjudy from Eve, and can only base this thread and my appreciation of this participant on what I observe here. With that limitation, I will say I am favorably impressed with the attitude and photos posted by judyjudy here at TUSCL.

In various threads, she seeks understanding of how to improve her craft, from guys like us who go to clubs. This is admirable. She also presents herself as a good sport.

Cheers, judyjudy!

14 comments

• Dougster
    15 years ago
    Man this is one gay thread.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    I'll let you know what I think of her after I experience her craftsmanship! She's in in my backyard, I've been trying not to appear to be a stalker or pathetic loser (aw shit, she'll read this and know that I am). Anyway, yeah, I like her perspective. She's doing because she wants to.

My No. 1 fav is weighs a dollar nine, just turned 21. Could JudyJudy be my second fav (or even my #1)? God I hope so!
  • CCRiderm
    15 years ago
    I love this thread for two reasons....

One, I agree that Judy enlivens this place with her enthusiasm and her desire to make her craft better.

Two, this is the thread that finally encouraged me to put Dougster on Ignore..

Judy sweet thing, you make this a better place for us pervs.. *grin*
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    Don't know that much about Dougster or why he would post such a silly comment, but I do agree with the general tone of all the other comments -- may JudyJudy keep her positive perspective and keep posting, and keep makin' it as a stripper. Good luck to you Judy, and thanks to How for starting this thread.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Why would I post such a "silly" comment? Why would anyone start such a silly thread? We don't see anyone starting congratulatory threads for *any* of the guys on here just for being here. I don't have a problem with JJ. Seems nice enough. OTOH, I don't read many of her posts, but I don't read many of anyone's posts. This whole thread, is smarmy to the extreme. I don't see why she is worthy of any kissing up/special treatment. That's why I'm calling this thread out for the gayness that it is.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    I agree that Judy's presence here has made things more interesting, and it's always nice to see another lady on board! She seems more than capable to hold her own here with us, so let's hope she stays around for awhile.

If you've never danced for a girl before, Judy....can I be your first?
    And if I can't be first....can I be next? ;)
  • kalel15
    15 years ago
    I must say that I've found judyjudy to be nothing but a class act. Very open in, not only receiving, but also giving advice when applicable. So here's to you judyjudy! Keep doing what you're doing and have fun with it.

To those who may have an issue with this thread I have a simple solution--- Don't participate in it.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    No one is forcing you to read anyone's posts. If you don't like others posting about this thread, a simple solution - don't read their posts.
  • kalel15
    15 years ago
    I feel kind of honored that you read my post Dougster. Especially after just commenting that you "don't read many of anyone's posts."
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    ^^^ Neato.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Like founder says "have fun, be real". I rarely need any of the advice given on here or learn anything from the posts. I do it just for fun. As long as Judy is having fun and the rest of us are enjoying her posts, I say let her have at it.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "Two, this is the thread that finally encouraged me to put Dougster on Ignore"

LOL...

"Don't know that much about Dougster or why he would post such a silly comment"

It's because he's a lying troll & a misogynist, period.

"Especially after just commenting that you 'don't read many of anyone's posts.'"

LOL...that would be the troll lying again...and he'll be proving me right anytime now as well...

"I rarely need any of the advice given on here or learn anything from the posts. I do it just for fun. As long as Judy is having fun and the rest of us are enjoying her posts, I say let her have at it"

...until she gets "too much attention", then she's toast on here, right ole scat?? Please...BTW, a lot of us don't need any of the advice given by the likes of you here OR learn anything from your self-absorbed posts you old fool, period.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    MisterGay, rightfully, has deep seated feelings of guilt and shame regarding the fact that his life centers around paying whores for sex. But at the same time he wants to think of himself as a good little liberal, because that's he always been told he should be. In a futile attempt to reduce the cognitive dissonance, he attempts to lash out at others by calling them "misogynist" or "racist". In reality, and deep down, MisterGay knows he is nothing more than a complete loser with nothing more to his life than his obsession with whores.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    All,

Thank you for the very nice comments on this thread. I really enjoy being here with you all.

Lopaw,

I have never danced for a girl before and certainly would not mind doing it. I think it would be alot of fun as I have had some thoughts about that throught the years........just maybe we can make this happen as long as you would reciprocate.

Thanks again,

Judy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion