tuscl

Did any of you guys notice this?

DickJohnson
Illinois
Recently at a club i noticed that many of the strippers will kiss and fondle each other. wtf

16 comments

• imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    jesus effing christ! Tell us the club! hopefully its withing driving ditance...
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    Hahahaha imnumnutz!!
  • CCRiderm
    15 years ago
    Jeez, he says that like it is a BAD thing!!

Rookie.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    At least a third of the strippers I know admit to being bi-sexual.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    One dancer I know well informed me that most of the dancers that claim to be bisexual, are not. They use that claim, and their actions, as part of their "act" because they know a lot of men like that. Just another way to get more of your cash!
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    And the really amazing thing is that sometimes, they will take a girl from the crowd and fondle her....
  • DickJohnson
    15 years ago
    i just dont get it, you mean they tell you they are lesbians but theyre not? strange. i just dont know what to think.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    While claims of lesbianism and BI are exaggerated it does happen. Probably more often than any place other than a homosexual bar. Most of what you see and hear is just part of the SHOW.

I have one favorite dancer. She is a riot to talk to. Sweet as hell and does an outstanding LD for me. She told me that she got divorced 10 years ago and has been living a lesbian life style ever since. But now wants DICK again. We agreed to meet OTC and take care of her desires. But every time I tried to make it happen she came up with some excuse. The last time, about 6 month ago, I asked her to meet me for breakfast. She replied that she would, if she could get the car.She didn't show for breakfast. I saw her in the club an hour later, in street clothes. I talked to her. Said I missed you at breakfast. She replied that she had domestic problems. That her "room mate" was out in their car crying her eyes out. I think that she is more lesbian than BI but I will continue to get LD's from her. I just will not push for OTC again.

Ella and Foxy: They have both left the building so I will mention their names. The were both favorites and both gave outstanding LD's for me. Ella had posted on here under the name of "hellaElla". She sent me 3 pics of herself. One with her tits exposed. Shekitout and I soon realized that she was full of stripper shit.

Foxy was openly BI. She was married to a guy in the military and left when he got transferred. I saw her one afternoon in the club in street clothes. She was with a girl in an army uniform. They were drinking heavily and tipping the dancers on stage. Then then started DFK and groping each other in plain sight. This was so common for the two of them that the other dancers even knew the name of the army girl. She was quite open with me about being BI and admitted having the hots for Ella. On my next visit, I had printed the 3 pics I had of Ella and gave them to her. Other favorites told me that she had them taped to the inside of her locker door.

I have asked many dancers if they were BI and each time they said NO WAY but as one dancer put it. "How could you not be BI with all of these half naked women running around?"

As long as they give me special dances, I won't worry about their sexual orientation.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    "...notice this?"

All the time, where have you been! I love it.
    But who cares why they do it. I usually find out the various reasons after a while, but I usually don't care. Except if I'm considering some OTC, then I want to know preferences, cautions, etc.

• casualguy
    15 years ago
    Some dancers are lesbian I've been told. One of my favorites who I haven't seen in ages was bi she told me. She was watching other dancers and it was almost like I could talk about other dancers/girls like she was one of the guys. I remember one or two dancers told me they don't go for that shit and only wanted dick. Dancing for female customers isn't something she would do she told me. What I really enjoy watching is a hot female customer showing her tits while tipping the hot dancer up on stage. Or one dancer tipping a dancer on stage and rubbing tits together but putting on a show to watch. I do enjoy watching lots of nice looking tits.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    One female customer came up to me at a strip club one night and told me I should get a dance from a particular dancer. Then she said she (the dancer on stage) can eat her pussy pretty good.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    While a good number claim to be bi, or even lesbian, the number who really are is much smaller. Of all the ones I've seen, I've really only can say 3 of them are. At my favorite club, one of my favorites is known amongst some of the other dancers for her behind the scenes rug munching, and I know I saw her do it on stage a couple times. Of course, this is just guessing and I could be wrong, but if she's faking it, she fakes it better than everyone else combined.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    DandyDan,

Your experience backs up what I was told above. My ATF had tendencies, but really wasn't bisexual. For her, I think it was just something a little different, at times. I guess it could be said, if you do something once...
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I've seen that before but I'd much rather they be doing it on my...
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    It is not unusual for dancers to like girls. A dancer I have been seeing has says she likes doing girls and offered me a threesome with her and a friend who is also a dancer. But the pricetag of $600 was too much. I plan to counter offer $300.
  • PlayfulCouple
    15 years ago
    The quickest way to find out is to bring a lady to a club with you. You will be approached by both "pretenders" and girls that are genuinely bi. Within the first 20 seconds of a LD you know which are which. Of course, many girls are completely straight and won't even approach a couple.

As for seeing dancers fondle and kiss, that is old news in the clubs that we have visited. I guess it depends on where you live, etc.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion