tuscl

Some dancers do have awful memories

Monday, June 22, 2009 4:50 AM
I had one dancer ask me another time if I wanted a dance. I told her no thanks and sent her on her way. Then about 30 seconds later, I decided to move across the club and sit near the main stage. Then I saw her again. Even though she could see me she came over (same dancer) and asked if I wanted a dance. I was thinking, "she can't even remember me from 30 seconds ago??" Suddenly a light bulb flipped on and she said "hey, I just asked you didn't I?" "You need to stop moving around in the club because you're fucking with my head."

3 comments

• casualguy
    15 years ago
    Sometimes I think dancers are in some kind of fog while working in a strip club. A number of times you can approach them and they never seem to see you even though you're standing about 2 feet away. However I once approached a manager at work facing him even and stood there for a few seconds and startled the heck out of him when I said something. He claimed he didn't see me. Just in case you ever thought you were the only one who seems invisible at times.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Some girls are so wrapped up in "wanna dance", they really do not pay attention to the customer, they just routinely approach every chair over and over.
  • now_starring
    15 years ago
    There is a dancer at a club I visit that forgets she owes customers dances, and/or visits them in the wrong order. When I first saw guys latch onto her when they went to the club I did not understand why, but she is the perfect example of out of sight, out of mind.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion