tuscl

How to find a club?

Is there a way to find a club, let's say within 20 miles from a certain zip code? Also, can you limit the search to a certain club type - topless w/liquor or nude, etc?

4 comments

• wallanon
    15 years ago
    Using this site, I do a search on the nearest big city to where I'll be. From there, just click on the map in the specific area you want to check and the site does another search around that point. It's a good way of finding nearby clubs that may not show up if just searching on the name of the town. Once you get the list of clubs, you can sort by club type and the info that is available on liquor, etc is in the summaries. The information is only as fresh as the last time it was updated, but it's a good start and more usable than anything else out there.
  • ww
    15 years ago
    It would be good to be able to sort by other categories, like ethnicity or cost of lap dance...
  • ArtCollege
    15 years ago
    I'm not sure how it works, but right now if you look at a city, the listing will show the suburbs. In Portland, OR, for example, the city listings includes clubs in Beaverton, Gresham and Tualatin. I've used the map feature also to see what's in nearby towns.

And in case you haven't noticed, you can sort result by some categories:
    Sort Clubs by: Club Name | Reviews | Last Review | Rating | Trend | Club Type | Default City Sort

If you want other fields, ask Founder. No guarantees that he'll pull it off, but at least he'll know you're interested in it.
  • pineapple
    15 years ago
    ArtCollege,

Speaking of Portland, is there any clubs in the PDX area where you can actually touch the dancers while getting a LD? Cuz in Seattle, I can touch all I want.

thanks,
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion