tuscl

Pink Site

judyjudy
Michigan
Monday, June 15, 2009 3:19 PM
All, I have been to the pink site and had a look at things there. It does contain some information but I have been advised that this site is run by a FED and the information could eventually be used against the dancers or the clubs............. Careful when telling girls to go there. I have since cancelled my username on the site and willnot go back. Not sure if that information is true,but be certain I am not willing to risk it.

15 comments

• txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Urban legends live on!
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    Urban legend....very possible. For me, not even worth the risk. Be certain, more valuable information available on this site as opposed to the pink one. Judy
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    Hi judyjudy, It has been a long time since I visited the pink site, but it seemed to have a bunch valuable information. I wish a couple of those dancers were local----very pretty and very sweet. :)
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    I can see where you may feel that way as did i. But when it comes to entering in your personal data to be a member.......it makes me a bit nervous. Add that to what I was told about the place and it can be perplexing to say the least. For me......I will stay away.
  • Yoda
    15 years ago
    Um...Dancing is not illegal, talking about sex is not illegal. Even if what you where told was true (it's not) there is nothing that could happen to you simply for being a member of that particular website.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    The feds can track anyone from this site if they've a mind to do so.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I wouldn't worry about the feds tracking you. Unless you accidently click on one of their secret documents that accidently showed up online that says for government use only and then your computer totally freezes up. They don't track just one person, they track everyone. If you're using windows, they can even look at your pc screen. I still don't have a cell phone so I'm harder to track. Now if the Fed would just give me one of those new iphones with unlimited time and no monthly charges, I would let them track me to all the strip clubs.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    j/j: I don't understand your bugaboo. Any adult site, A (I said "A") birthdate, and valid email address seems to be standard fare. Pink Site seems to be "run" by 2 males, which one would be a fed ? For that matter, how do you know whether or not founder here is a fed?? So what? The capability may very well be there to monitor sites, but human mind can only prioritize & process so much. There are a lot more important things out there to monitor than the sexual foibles of every single citizen, very few of who hold, or would hold an elected office.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    I was talking with a very credible dancer the other day about SW, and she told me that most of the original dancers on SW all left due to the shady antics of the websites owner. I didn't press for details as to what happened. She said that most of the former SW dancers are now on [view link] (which is strictly for dancers only. You have to be "verified" in order to access certain parts of the site).
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    Casual, they can't track you if you use protection [view link]
  • tdcx
    15 years ago
    you guys have me searching for what the "pink site" is...failed after about 3 minutes of google searching
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    [view link], there's a blue and a pink site. Blue for PL and pink for strippers.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    "There are a lot more important things out there to" That makes sense and is logical . . . . . . that really ain't the way the game is played. Most people would like to think "there are a lot more important things" for government than having its agents get lap dances. The whole consenting adults pov.
  • rockie
    15 years ago
    lopaw: You just happen to have the same nickname of a pretty active poster on SW. That's just a coincidence? judyjudy: I can't see how you'd be legally compromised, unless you detailed how you witnessed or participated in a criminal act that law enforcement was focused on.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    No coincidence, rockie. We are one & the same. I recently started posting again on the blue site, after being away from it for awhile. Gotta get my two cents in over there too!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion