tuscl

Best strip club cities for EXTRA's!

Kprince
California
Monday, June 15, 2009 1:31 AM
I've traveled all over the US for work, and have been able to sample the various strip clubs in most of the major metro area's... That being said, I'm always on the lookout for EXTRA's, and in my opinion there is a city out there that is tops in terms of getting a bj or sex IN THE STRIP CLUB, and that city is the metro detroit area. I've walked into some hole in the wall places where the girls will literally offer a blowjob when I enter. I've had sex in some of these strip clubs and even in some of the higher end places near the metro airport that are known to be very vegas posh like, but have gotten sex or bj's for 200-350,... Which is a great deal considering that some of these hotties are the quality of a vegas stripper from spearamint rhino, etc. Out there sex outside of the club or a bj would be upwards of 500+ since they make so much money stripping in vegas. But metro detroit's economy is in the shitter, and thus many of these strippers are desperate for cash. Which equals a great situation for the strip club enthusiast to get extra's at many of these places. There is no where else where I can literally walk into a strip club and get propositioned for extra's out in the open. Other than tiajuana mexico, it just doesnt get any better than metro detroit. If you get a chance to visit, check it out, it's spoiled me to the point where I don't bother to spend my money elsewhere. Some people may chime in with East St. Louis but to me that place is waaay overrated. Some of the higher end places charge 40 for a lapper, wtf is that!?! And yes, there is a large number of strip clubs in that general area but it's also very dangerous and many of these girls are drugged out and extra's simply aren't as obvious and plentiful as the strip clubs in metro detroit. Plus the quality of the women imo isnt as high. Just wanted to see if any of you have opinions on this topic, thanks.

8 comments

• how
    15 years ago
    In El Paso, TX, several of the clubs are great for extras. And those can be found for far less money than what you mentioned for Detroit. In fact, sometimes the price of dances is all it takes. (And those are half the price or less than the dances you mentioned in ESL.) The challenge, of course, is finding a worthy dancer. If you like latinas, you will find many worthy dancers at those clubs in El Paso.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    As a long-time ESL patron, I agree in general with what Kprince and how have said: it's not the slam-dunk it used to be. But, there are still some places there where extras are normal and inexpensive. Granted, you may want to close your eyes and focus on the sensation.... I've been meaning to do El Paso when I have an opportunity. I usually don't pay more than $100-$150 for extra's ITC, so I haven't really set my sights on Detroit...yet. Thanks for the info, tho!
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    Providence, RI or any off the off-Montreal island clubs in Quebec...and it's all legal...for now anyways in RI...
  • Notsosly
    15 years ago
    Miami-Fort Lauderdale. Tons available at most of the clubs. ITC, you are usually talking about $150-300 to the dancer plus whatever to the club if you get a VIP room, but I've heard as high as $500+ from a few delusional dancers... and I've also gotten them for free on more than one occasion!
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    [view link] Better get to Detroit before they close it down.
  • how
    15 years ago
    SuperDude said, "Better get to Detroit before they close it down." How sad that this statement could apply in general, not merely in terms of SC activity. Much of Detroit is getting dozed, because the city is even harder broke than much of the country in the Age of Obama.
  • atldonjuan
    15 years ago
    Any in Atlanta?
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Of the 40+ clubs in the Atlanta area, they all have many certain things in common. Most if not all serve food, serve alcohol, are totally nude, $10 table (AIR)daces, in a few dives $5.Drinks prices are fair in the smaller places but expensive in the high end [view link] room are available in most clubs. Prices start around $130/1/2 hr to up to $500 in the high end clubs. Mileage may vary from very limited two contact the FS.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion