tuscl

Girls dancing on stage

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Thursday, June 11, 2009 7:34 PM
I have never read about girls dancing other than solo on stage. Are there clubs where girls dance 'together' and put on a 'show' or is this illegal in most/all cities or states? Is this something which people would like to see more of?

20 comments

• gatorfan
    15 years ago
    2 girls on stage are perfectly normal in Philly and New Jersey. Even one expensive/upscale Philadelphia club features 2 girls on stage at a time. You might want to visit these parts, there are some good places to see.
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    Gatorfan, do they 'interact'?
  • jguy
    15 years ago
    At one club here in New Jersey, I have seen the girls going down on each other on the stage. It used to happen more frequently now it is a little more rare. Money is literally thrown at the stage when it happens. There are only a few girls who do this and probably only when it gets crowded and they think they are going to make some money. Don't know whether it is legal or not but is a nude bar (no alcohol).
  • KootchieKoo
    15 years ago
    UH OH. The two-girl thing is one of the charges that brought down Platinum Plus in Memphis. The prosecution called it prostitution, since the girls were giving each other money and kinda performing sex acts. Never fully understood it myself. Now 2-3 girls take the stage at one of the clubs here, but stay far apart.
    15 years ago
    I think I know the club Gatorfan is referring too. They often have two girls on the main stage. It's a large stage so the girls can choose whether they want to interact or keep their distance. Some interact, feel each other up a bit, act like they're going down on the other girl. Not raunchy or illegal but with the right girls it can be sexy and grab your attention. There are a couple of Philly nude clubs that advertise sex shows. I've got the current ad for Show & Tel and it says 2 girl sex shows every midnight, 4 girl show Fri midnight, 6 girl show Sat midnight. I've never been but if I recall from the reviews on TUSCL they use sex toys.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Saw a 2 girl "shower show" at Mark's Showplace in New Hampshire that was pretty hot. (They have a glassed in shower on stage) The girls soaped each other up and came up with some creative uses for the pulsating shower head.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Kootchiekoo, In reference to the Memphis Platinum Plus, I totally disagree. It was not the on stage acts that got them shut down. It was the rampant prostitution going on it the lap dance room. I was there during a bust. They were only interested in what was going on in the back room. BTW, 90 minutes later I was getting a $40 BBBJ.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Yes, they interact, smacking each others ass, even sliding down the 20 ft pole with the other girls legs open at the bottom of the pole. 2 girl shows actually can be more "legal" and just a good time, than some 1 girl shows I have seen.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    lg- How about Mons Venus, the very 1st club that you reviewed? I've seen as many as 8 dancers at once on stage, though not specifically to interact with each other, or do "gog" shows. Interaction with customers happens. Is your interest in seeing multiple dancers on 1 stage, or seeing dance team do "gog" show? I can probably name a dozen or so clubs that have multiple dancers on stage, but often in specific sections, and occasional playful contact with other dancers takes place. I don't claim know the legalities, but dancer interaction with female customers stageside is more liberal than with male customers. It has been a while, but several clubs had "lesbian shows" as gimmicks- I say gimmicks, because it consested of DJ screaming into the mike to throw your f%^&ing dollars on stage. Would that be your cup of tea, lg??
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    The standard in Detroit is two girls on the main stage at all times and one on the isde stage, if there is one. On slow night the two girls on the main stage will go down on each other at some clubs. A bi-dancer told me that dancers will do this when they see that there is a light crowd and the just want to have fun for themselves. She also told me that at least a third of the dancers are openly bi and enjoy going down on each other on stage when they can get away with it. Guys, we may not stand a chance.
  • KootchieKoo
    15 years ago
    Shadowcat - didn't know you'd been to our fair city. I grew up in the area about two miles east of the Memphis PP. I remember the 2-girl shows being one of the "official" charges against Ralph Lunati they used to convict him. This article [view link] sez "The live sex shows featuring two women that were a feature of Platinum Plus are at the heart of his conviction and sentencing." It also explains the prostitution angle that I'd forgotten (as did Ralph) that at one point the definition of prostitution had been changed from intercourse to "anything for sexual gratification for hire." "I didn't realize the girl shows were prostitution. But I should have," strip club owner Ralph Lunati told U.S. District Court Judge Hardy Mays...
  • aalexium
    15 years ago
    I too remember those shows at the Platinum Plus as I was floored when I first observed several years ago. And that's also why I would visit 4-5x per year even though I lived a day's drive away. At one time I heard New Orleans clubs offered similar fare but based on reviews I've read it certainly doesn't appear that way.
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    Appreciate all the replies. Prefer not to see the shows when they are 'gimmicky' minnow, prefer it when they just get it on. When I was at Mons in FL the girls were on stage together but didn't do any kind of show, sadly. For me, it drives me crazy seeing girls getting it on and a good shower show is probably the top scenario for me. With a bit of luck I might see some girl on girl in August. Has anyone seen girl on girl in Vegas clubs?
    15 years ago
    Never seen girl on girl in Vegas. 5 clubs over the years. Multiple trips per year the last 10 years. Now that I think of it VERY minor interaction on main stage at Rhino. For the most part the clubs have multiple, small stages with only one girl up a time. Not saying it doesn't happen but not in my experience.
  • kalel15
    15 years ago
    Have seen multiole girls on the satelite stages at greenville's Platinum Plus. However, the contact has been minimal and all in all fairly vanilla.
  • Raincoat
    15 years ago
    It happens often in Iowa (light action), and East St. Louis (real action). I especially like it when the pull a young female on stage for girl-on-girl action. I think that it would happen much more often if they could figure out a way to charge. Throwing money at them can add up, but most guys hold back hoping someone else will toss the cash.
  • gatorjoe2
    15 years ago
    My favorite club has a gog show every Friday, twice a night, once for the happy hour club, once for the night club. As stated, the DJ is the one leading the charge. No matter how much the girls make, the girls then come around with their bucket and ask for a dollar tip from every guy. It is interesting with the right girls, but the girls are often not the ones I want to see on stage anyway. Again it is only fun, if there are others enjoying it. A show with 5-8 guys watching and tipping is not much fun.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I rarely see two girls on stage at once, and when I do, it seems to be a spur-of-the-moment act. But when it happens, it can be spectacular, as it usually leads to a lesbian show. Of course, the all time freakiest occurrence of two girls on stage together that I witnessed was Mom and daughter together on stage. This was at a bar which happens to have strippers in Kansas (I wouldn't call it a club, exactly). They didn't go down on each other, in case you care to know.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    My last visit to Tootsie's, there were many dancers that would go to the stage to tip the dancer on stage. There was a lot of girl on girl action that afternoon. I don't know if that is common, since I rarely go that far north.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    The gog action that I run into locally now is only of the spontaneous variety, nothing scheduled. But when you find it and it's real , it's one of the best pieces of SC entertainment you can find. Depending on where you are, the dearth of this may be due to the police view of it as prostitution, or in the least, an illegal public display. I still run into it here occasionally, but for all of you who can find it on a regularly scheduled basis, have fun!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion