tuscl

You ever have a dancer accuse you of being a cop?

Monday, June 1, 2009 3:12 AM
I said no but then she added I look like a cop. I just took it to mean that I looked a little bit too clean cut for the regular people who visit. I don't think I've ever been accused of being a cop. Maybe she was wondering why I wasn't buying any lap dances but I seemed to have money because I was tipping the dancers on stage.

26 comments

• casualguy
    15 years ago
    Lol, I should have joked and said I work for the office of T&A. Official inspector of tits and ass.
  • Digitech
    15 years ago
    Haha. When asked by a dancer (or civilian girls in a regular bar) what I do for a living, I have sometimes answered 'freelance gynecologist.'
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    Don't overthink it, cg. If it's interfering with your entertainment, you'll just need a quick and easy way to put her mind at ease. Besides, it's probably not the first time you've gotten the question. Just maybe not as blatant. Or maybe your game is evolving...
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    NO. a few years ago I went back to an Atlanta club looking for a repeat VIP trip. I couldn't get shit. I posted on TUSCL about the experience. Some one responded with maybe you looked like a cop. The club had recently been busted. I do get ID'd. They don't believe how old I am.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    One time I was at a jackjoint "danny's gold fox" and the girl thought it was suspicious that I was wearing glasses.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    by the way, the jackjoint "danny's gold fox" went out of business and now it is reopened with new mgmt under the name Lollipop's
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Answer yes, and then frisk her.
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    Yes, when I was last over there, I think it's because I was alone and on this particular evening was only driking water. One girl even thought I was putting an 'English' accent on which was a shame as she was interested in OTC I hink.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I've been asked that question even though I have a beard and relatively long hair. (Just as an aside, do any police officers have beards? And do they all have the same hairstyle?) Usually, its when I'm not drinking something alcoholic.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Yes, I've also been suspected of being from the Alcohol control board. Maybe because I'm ex-military, keep my hair short, and usually wear a suit or sports jacket.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Once, I was thought to be undercover (long hair and beard) by a dancer. She discovered my carry weapon.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    It has happened to me a few times, usually before breaking the rules. Keep in mind, undercover cops do not look like the stereotypical cop.
  • Notsosly
    15 years ago
    I've been asked before, usually right before the act itself (which is after they broke the law of soliciting by stating the act and the price they would accept for performing it). Never been outright accused however. And yes, cops, particularly vice cops who's job it is to bust prostitution and who regularly go undercover, are allowed to grow beards and long hair and dress in plain clothes. Special Forces do the same in the military, particularly the troops who get embedded with foreign militias.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I was in the infamous Memphis Platinum Plus club(probably the most raided club ever) during a vice raid. It was 8 years ago. 5 of them came in looking like bikers. I didn't even know it was a bust until the DJ announced that the VIP room was closed and drinks were 2 for one until it reopened. Many guys left. Thinking that the fun was over for the night. I guess that 30 or so customers and dancers that got caught in the VIP were given citations. I was from out of town and really didn't have any where else to go (except my hotel room) so I stayed. 90 minutes later it was over. I hooked up with Angel. Did 4 totally nude LD's with her. Ending in a BBBJ. Not asked for but accepted. Point is, You cannot tell by dress, who is a cop!
  • ArtCollege
    15 years ago
    Had it happen a couple of times. Once a really hot blond gave me an air dance at a high mileage club. Then a girl who knows me came over and treated me right. Later, the blond comes back and apologizes, saying she thought I was a cop. She asked if I wanted another dance. If she had offered a free one, I probably would have gotten two or three, but I wasn't going to pay her after an air dance. Another time a dancer, my second of the evening, told me that she had been wondering if I was a cop, but the then the first dancer I was with said, "He's no cop; he had his face all over my boobs." So now I push the limits a bit, politely, but enough to let them know that it's me starting the action, not them. P.S. to shadowcat: love your story every time. If you don't have the chance to work it into a conversation, just re-post every few months.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I've never been asked. It seems like a really dumb question, even by stripper interview standards. If you're not a cop, it doesn't exactly put you at ease and make you want to buy dances with her. However, if you are a cop, what makes her think you're going to tell her? Could these strippers have the fallacious belief that a cop is legally obligated to answer truthfully when asked? Either way, the answer is going to be no, and the stripper loses something.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Maybe it's just an icebreaker. Or maybe they want to play with your handcuffs. Try answering, "Yes, I'm a cop. A very naughty cop."
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    Lots of responses here. I guess some dancers are paranoid about cops raiding places. I wonder if some dancers actually believe a cop would be obligated to truthfully answer her question? I don't think so. I don't even know why she asked. Was she thinking about breaking the law with me? I wouldn't have been interested. I do remember one dancer had some run in with the cops. Something about constantly doing 95 mph between her state and the local club down the road from me. Of course she didn't tell the cop she was going that speed the whole way. Gas prices were cheaper back then.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    >I wonder if some dancers actually believe a cop would be obligated to truthfully answer her question? I don't think so.< Apparently, it is a common fallacy among "sex workers". From [view link]... [view link] "It has long been accepted hooker lore that a working girl could render herself arrestproof by asking a prospective john if he were a policeman before anyone's clothes came off. This belief in protection rested on the notion that even if the client did turn out to be a cop, his not being truthful about it would get the arrest thrown [out]." Also, watch the 'Law & Order' video clip on that page.
  • I actually remember that clip for Law & Order. From the first season. Man I'm glad that show's still on. Anyway. ... Chameleon Club, Washington Park, Illinois. First time I've been in the STL. We arrange for a meeting in the back. Money already exchanged so it's too late to go back. She asks me if I'm a cop. I drop my pants -- "would a cop do this?" She proceeds to do me anyway, but with little enthusiasm. I think that was because she found repulsive, not because she thought I was the fuzz.
  • jmiddle30234
    15 years ago
    I was in fantasia I'm Huntsville and waS accused of being the ex sheriff so nothing but an airdance. Couldn't convince them I was from georgia so I left their loss
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    Yup. It's the haircut, the appearance, the straighforward attitude. Girls who don't know strip-club patrons, think I'm a cop, and go straight for the undercover cops, whom they think of as people who are obviously not cops.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    Well I've had more dancers say I look like Tom Hanks when approaching from behind me. When I was in Atlanta or Peach Tree City one time, one guy at a mall was staring at me, then he said I look like the Atlanta Falcons Football team coach. I believe different people see different things.
  • tdn
    15 years ago
    I've had a couple of dancers ask me if I were a cop. I'm not really sure why. They didn't seem like the type to offer OTC entertainment or anything.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    casualguy: I know that you have been in Peachtree City before but you have never visited a strip club here. There are none and never will be one. This is a family oriented city. That is why CNN's Money Magazine rated it to be the 8th best place to live in the US. The closest club is a 40 minute drive.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    Ok, here's an extra credit challenge for any of the usual suspects. Go to Seattle. Using the club fu technique of your choosing, try and get some reasonable mileage without being asked if you're a cop (or joking if she'll be arrested afterward) from any two of the leading clubs. If you want to really go for the gold, try getting by without LE even being mentioned. Good luck!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion