tuscl

Dancers with Rules

whghIost
Georgia
Thursday, May 28, 2009 7:36 AM
I think it's ok that they have them. However, I kinda wished she can't break a rule for those regulars who she have known for months or several months. One, she does not do anything OTC. I just wanted to have dinners or dancing. I know she feared that guys would not understand boundaries and phone etiques. Just because she goes out with you, it does not mean anytime or often. Plus over using the phone calls are bad, too. Need to keep it professional.

14 comments

• jablake
    15 years ago
    Probably excellent that she won't do dinners or dancing OTC for you. You seem to get way too attached, imo.
  • how
    15 years ago
    It's great for dancers to have rules; especially if they break them with me! Actually, that could be a pretty decent dancer ploy. If she knows she's willing to do something with you, she can tell you it's against her rules, then do it anyway, thus making you feel special. More free advice for you dancers...
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    Having only done this once, I think it is imperative that a dancer have some rules...to be broke at her descretion.
  • how
    15 years ago
    One rule we guys must follow: Respect and honor any boundary any woman establishes in the area of sexual activity.
  • lane
    15 years ago
    IMO honestly, you can get any girl OTC if you want her bad enough. Show her consistency and appreciation and make it worth her wild. I have known lots of girls that say these kind of things until the time comes and she realizes that she has known you for quite some time and that you are not going to stalk her and chop her up and eat her (seriously, being friends with "us" is worth a lot more than guys will ever know) I have a lot of club guy "friends" that I call when I'm bored and don't want to go out alone... it's always a great time, it's always a nice place and good atmosphere and company and really, who can complain about being able to go where ever you want for free and be treated like a princess? The guys that are friends I generally have known for about 4 years btw.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    On my last birthday a favorite was a little drunk and broke all of her rules. I told my ATF about it. She found out that I had told my ATF about it and wanted to know why I had told her. I said I was hoping that my ATF would reciprocate. She replied "good answer". Btw they know each other.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Strippers, almost by definition, are rule breakers. If she says she has a rule, don't worry she's just saying. Stripper "rules" even more than with anyone else are made to be broken.
  • whghIost
    15 years ago
    I like the fact she has rules and try to keep them. It is safer for her to maintain professionalism. I only known her for 3 months. She did once went out with a customer and it costed her. However, she only knew him for 6 weeks. Maybe after much longer, she may break that rule for me. I do get attach to my girls, but I always treat them well. My previous ATF has issues that she just cannot work professionally. Her boyfriend has screwed her mind.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    "Respect and honor any boundary any woman establishes in the area of sexual activity." Ha, in my case it's my wife that sets the boundaries. Simply stated, I can do anything with my hands and nothing with my dick. One of my favs sure wants shattered my boundaries. "Come in on Wednesday, its always dead. We'll have the VIP to ourselves and we can play," as she's showing me a bottle of K-Y Silk.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    I can't STAND it when women give me a litany of rules at the beginning of a dance. Totally ruins the mood. I just get up and walk out, though if asked to explain, I'm willing to say, "It's not that I dislike the rules. It's that I dislike your prissy, high-and-mighty, holier-than-thou way of announcing them. Don't treat me like a criminal."
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I'm not especially fond of girls with rules. For the most part, though, the clubs I go to set the rules for the dancers. It makes things easy, but it also means certain activities will never happen, at least within the club.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Book Guy, a kinder reply might simply be, "I think your explanation of your rules has convinced me we will not have an enjoyable time..."
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    Why be kind? She already has my money and is now indicating she'll cheat me out of what I paid for ...
  • whghIost
    15 years ago
    I respect girls with rules. However, if her rules basically zero out all of the fun activities, then I know to cross her off the list. I am not looking for sex. However, if she is ok with it, so am I.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion