tuscl

Requiring Bennies for a Room?

Stripper desperately needs place to stay for a week. Doesn't want to earn her keep, but will if required.

Require bennies from her?

Surprised how many people thought it would be moral to require bennies from her when she is down---the old there is no free ride allowed thinking. It made no difference how long I'd known her or that she just needed very temporary assistance. Anyway no bennies from her, but at least she got back on her feet and is doing well. I also loaned her a very small amount of money----the loan of course will never be repaid with cash or bennies.

18 comments

• jablake
    15 years ago
    "The butt in the air would be hard to resist."

I felt like crying. She is thinking that it is a benefit to have a hot babe with very little clothing just staying with me. It's not. She might have also been unhappy that I wanted her gone as agreed after the week was up---now, she wouldn't understand that if I was getting bennies my interest in seeing her leave on schedule would be severely weakened. Who knows maybe 2 weeks would be ok.
  • RickWood
    15 years ago
    First off Jablake, I don't blame you a bit for not giving a licking that might start something ticking. That's the one thing I will NOT do in a club.

The butt in the air would be hard to resist. I had an ex that would sleep like that occasionally, what a turn on! She didn't mind if I gently woke her with a massage moving into a little fingering and licking then on to more fun from there. She could be a wild child when she wanted to.

Anyway, sounds like you were trying to do something nice for someone that didn't appreciate the kindness.
  • jablake
    15 years ago

Also, she got me so hyper aroused that I blew money I couldn't really afford on other strippers. If she wasn't staying with me, then I'd have more self control. Also, even though I got relief at the clubs----there she is when I get home with her butt in the air. Man, I'd love that in girlfriend. I've never heard of a woman perpetually sleeping with her butt in the air. Very inviting. I even made a play which she firmly rebuffed----felt a little bad about waking her, but she was sleeping very very very late. I'd rate her ass a firm 10, btw. It is a heart shaped bubble butt and it feels fantastic! :)

• jablake
    15 years ago

Hi RickWood,

She'll do extras if she feels like it; normally, that means the customer isn't bad looking and is being friendly and she is feeling good. Extras don't include FS---she was a prostitute when she was younger. I wasn't seeking FS and she was aware of that. She might have been miffed cause I wouldn't lick her pussy---LOL! I'd love to because she has a very nice pussy and it is enjoyable, but I'm just very afraid of disease. Her off and on good looking loser boyfriend (actually a very nice, but a slow fellow) doesn't seem too concerned about where he sticks it and I doubt he spends the $ on condoms. She might be thinking if the old man won't even lick my pussy, then why should I give him any relief? The answer is because the old man actually does try and help you when the chips are down and besides you know he is afraid of disease and government so show some empathy.
  • RickWood
    15 years ago
    I gotta ask, does she regularly make money at the club doing extras? If she doesn't really do extras, then I'd come down on the side of it was a nice gesture to help her with a place to stay while she gets back on her feet.

If she does extras to make money, then she needs to earn her keep while she stays, especially if its an extended period. I would equate this to letting someone stay that works on computers for a living, my computer is broken, I would expect them to try and fix my computer so I didn't have to spend money on the repair since they were living free.
  • jablake
    15 years ago

Also, I must say except for not providing bennies she was very easy to get along with during her stay. She left when she planned to. Not a bad experience except for the loss of money and being very frustrated. It could have been much worse so I consider myself lucky. :)
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    "Yeah, this chick is just plain selfish. First of all, she should have contributed to the room and board but not in the way of bennies."

The reason she needed to stay with me was that she was broke. Worse, as she is staying with me the starter on her car went and bingo I needed to buy her a new starter ($60+) so she could get to work. At least she got back on her feet. (Was she appreciative? No. Still, I'm happy that I was able to help.)

My goal wasn't to turn her into a renter or have her live me, but to get her out and on her feet; financial contribution by her would have meant a longer stay (that's negative).
  • Vivienne
    15 years ago
    Yeah, this chick is just plain selfish. First of all, she should have contributed to the room and board but not in the way of bennies. And to bitch over you not wanting to take her for waffles after she was already being a free-loader? Hell no.
  • harrydave
    15 years ago
    I can relate to this, however, I believe it was Denny's at 3AM that I had to agree to.

Baddjack, you need some sort of dry humor warning preceding your posts.

Jablake, I like the frustration part. I had a stripper ATF that occasionally crashed at my place. Slim, baby-girl face, super long platinum blonde hair, perky breasts. She never offered sex, but she did beg me to give her a shot in the ass for her diabetes (which was a side effect of her anti-psychotic meds). I'm not making this up.
  • jablake
    15 years ago

Yes, she said that I will never ever get to take her for waffles again----even without bennies.

I didn't like having her over even though she was well behaved because her ass was too tempting. She sleeps and her ass is sticking up, like ready for action, all night---it was the darndest thing I'd ever seen. Her titties seemed to be in a perpetual state of jutting out. Almost the entire stay she was almost undressed. It may sound like fun, but it was just plain frustrating because she wasn't available---unless I wished to demand (not a fun option) her services. Glad to help her out, but would rather she didn't ask in the future. I won't miss not buying waffles for her even though she made a nice scene at the waffle house. Little do the envious know she was a royal pain to get bennies out of. :(

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    I would just be a gentlemen and let her stay over...just be happy you are in her presence :p

I'm sure she has some hot friends.
  • jablake
    15 years ago

She is a hot stripper you've known for years. She needs free room and board in your home for a week. She doesn't want to provide any service, but if demanded will submit and will complain that, that isn't nice. She was pouting over the waffle deal. :(

Other strippers that I know said the woman should have been required to perform for the room and board, but NOT for the waffles. They thought performance for waffles was 1) cold and 2) demeaning. I didn't want to require bennies for the room and board because I viewed that as a real need and wanted to help her out short term without taking advantage.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    What to require? Depends who she is.
  • jablake
    15 years ago

I don't need any drugs from her, but I would LOVE to get some of my allergy medicine :) (bought some over the internet and the shit, fakes, came from somewhere in Eastern Europe or so it seemed; Canadian pharmacy).

Not into FS----unless I know her and like her and am pretty damn sure she is disease free and she better be smoking hot. IOWs, I get very little FS.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    I read the use of bennies to mean perks, not drugs. Unless you live in NJ, apparently the most popular use is the drug reference. If you are neither from NJ nor a drug user, then you'd possibly interpret it as perks. Urban Dictionary had the "benefits" definition at #11, 29 up with 65 down.
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    i am not a benzedrine fan. Back in the day, I was more of a Quaalude guy. So requiring bennies from her would never cross my mind. I might require a blow job every day, and a nasty fuck once or twice, but I am too old and slow to ask for bennies.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I don't know what the street value is to a benny and probably would not be interested in using them, so I would prefer just getting free sex from her instead.
  • jablake
    15 years ago

I did get bennies in exchange for waffles from the local waffle house. :)

I'd taken the girl to Winn Dixie so she could buy all manner of food that she likes. Next morning she wants breakfast. I say fine you bought creal, yogurt, fruits, bacon and eggs, bagels and cream cheese, etc. and I even have some pancake mix that hasn't been opened. The girl is oh, no she NEEDS waffles. She also NEEDS me to drive her and pay for the waffles. I tell her there ain't no way I'm driving her or buying her waffles. NO WAY!!! She starts pouting that she NEEDS waffles. I say do want to earn the waffles? She says NO. I say fine then you really don't NEED the waffles or you could have bought some yesterday when I took you shopping over at Winn Dixie. She says she NEEDS real waffles and not those from a grocery story. I just laugh and tell life is tough so get use to it. Bottom line she gives me the bennies and is thrilled to go to the waffle house. She doesn't think it was right that she had to give bennies to get waffles. I probably should of insisted she call a cop an report the crime---I'm hoping to earn a spot in the local paper under weird news. :) Old man faces 5 years for buying young woman waffles . . . strange, but true.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion