tuscl

Midwest TUSCL Convention

racejeff
Indiana
In one of the threads about the PP Columbia Convention there was a comment saying if there was ever a Midwest convention. Looking at the top 100 list I see we have Hiphugger in Kokomo, IN the Brass Flamingo in Indianapolis and the Silver Bullet in Champaign/Urbana IL currently at the 4,6 and 7 position plus I know there are a couple of well known Michigan clubs.

Is there any interest in a MidWest/Mideast convention this September?

If so where?

I think it should be far enough away both in time and location as to not interfere with the SC efforts or there isn't a need for one. ANy thoughts from the board.

5 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    I think the thing that made the PP Columbia Convention so great is that shadowcat was a regular there and everyone could enjoy perks such as 2 for 1 dances at a discount. If we all showed up at a club in the Midwest but none of us are regulars, then I do not think it would be as fun as going to PP with shadowcat.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I may show up someday in Ohio but it will be for the sole purpose of visiting my Bro. I have no interest in visiting his "jackjoint", BRADS BBF or Hip Hugger. I know that I have it made in my favorite club and that is where I will stay.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I doubt if I would be able to attend, but I hope you guys can pull it off. Don't let anybody discourage you. Even if only a few of you can agree on a time and place, I'm sure you'll have a great time.
  • racejeff
    15 years ago
    I tend to agree with samung1 comments. I had that feeling but wasn't able to attend to be sure of that feeling so it's good to hear comments from those that have experience.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Excuse me. I thought you were trying to get a Midwest convention started. I'm not sure whose experience you're referring to. I doubt if anyone here has more experience than I do, having attended many in different cities and hosted or helped instigate a few. I can assure you that the fact that one gathering had a lot of fun doesn't make another any less fun. It's not a competition.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion