tuscl

Mother and daughter strippers.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, May 18, 2009 3:59 AM
I finally met two at my favorite club. Thanks to TUSCL_Brother. I had known mom for a long time but did not know that she had a 21 YO daughter working there. Bro fell in lust with mom. I liked the daughter better. Her mom taught her the tricks of the trade. I suggested to Bro that he should try a 3 some with them. He didn't. I would have.

24 comments

• steve229
    15 years ago
    A couple months ago I met a dancer whose daughter was working as the door girl at the same club. She didn't want her daughter working as a waitress or dancer, thought that would be too awkward. I suggested that "some guys" would really be into the mother-daughter dancer thing, but she didn't pick up on the hint.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    About a dozen years ago, I was at Heartbreakers in Alvin. A couple of times a night they do this thing where you get a mini lapdance for a buck for about 20-30 seconds. One girl, a real cutie, caught my eye. I asked her to come back after she had made her rounds. She came back, but brought a forty something woman with her. She started her lapper, which was more of her squirming than really doing anything else. During the two lappers I talked to her a little, but I noticed that her breasts were really small, and very firm. I asked her a question about a singer, and I suddenly realized that the girl was no older than 16, and possibly as young as 13. You ever get that "Oh shit, what am I doing?" thought. Just then, mom, or who ever she was, said "She's really special, isn't she? Got any plans for tonight? Just then I spotted a dancer I got a lapper from an hour earlier. I made an excuse to leave and I bailed, making a beeline for the other dancer.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    Sounds sexy for a fantasy, but I think it is a too X-rated for me. All the religion of my youth might have made me a little more conservative than other clubbers or perhaps I was just destined to be a little bit of a prude. :)
  • Notsosly
    15 years ago
    A longtime friend of the family got busted by his wife when she walked in on him... ah... "mid-coitus" with a mother-daughter combo. It was quite the scandal in the small southern town where it happened. Personally, the "cougar and youngin" version of a 3-some is pretty hot. But the addition of the "mother-daughter" facet of it really doesn't do anything for me... other than make me feel vaguely creepy.
  • hogsun
    15 years ago
    This is a turn on maybe enough to get me down to Columbia
  • ShotDisc
    15 years ago
    Have only seen mother/daughters once in a club. Bare Assests in Tarpon Springs FL. Danced with 44 yr old Mom who pointed out her 21 yr old daughter sitting on some guys lap. Mom was definitely hotter.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    haha I met mother and daughter dancers at dream girls club in columbus, oh. They must be pretty regular there because I also read about them in the other reviews. The daughter was rather shy and just simply came up to me and asked me to tip her a $1. I said sure why not and gave her a dollar. The mother then comes up and says "did u want to tip me a dollar?" I thought this was rather odd and said sure again. She sat down with me and chatted and that is when she told me her daughter works here and who she is. These have been the only two dancers who have come up and directly ask me for a $1 tip. Most dancers could care less about $1 and just ask about getting dances or buying dancer drinks. I ask what the husband/father does and they said he walked out on them years ago, which is what motivated them to find fast cash working as strippers.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I've only seen one mother/daughter combo ever and I thought mother was better as daughter just looked a little too young to really be dancing. My favorite club had a mother and daughter dance there, but never together because daughter couldn't handle seeing mom naked.
  • scarpia
    15 years ago
    There has been a mother/daughter combination at Mons Venus in Tampa. The mother would encourage people to try out her daughter too. Given the out in the open groping which goes on, thought that a little wierd.
  • gatorjoe2
    15 years ago
    at shadow's favorite club, I made several visits during the summer. I really liked one of the girls who was a waitress, young, innocent, always smiling, no jadedness. She suggested that we should go to dinner one time. I said ok. I called her the next time I was coming to town, I told her I would be at the club that day and that we could talk then. She said she would go to dinner, but needed her mom to drive her into town for it. I was just too creeped out by that. I don't like the mother daughter thing, I also think it is often a scam, of a random older dancer and younger dancer, who will try anything. Now, sisters, that's a different story.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I've met sisters or twins a few times. I don't remember a mother daughter combo, although I doubt I would remember if I had met them.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    On a recent visit to Platinum Plus, I'm pretty sure I met the mother Shadowcat & TUSCL Brother tell about. She told me about her daughter, although she wasn't there at the time. Sweet lady, but about as far from my type as they come. I told her I was saving the spot for a different girl (which was true). In the minute she stayed she still managed to tell me most of her life story. She came by again later and spilled a drink on my leg. Purely accidental, I'm sure. On my next visit to PP, I tipped a cute, thin young brunette at the stage who came around later and got really affectionate. She was kind of drunk. Lots of petting & kissing. A little more talking about her ex and shit than I care for, but she was very fun, friendly and easy on the eyes. I got a dance from her, which was pretty good. I might have gotten more if she didn't ..... mmm, I better not say any more here. Anyway, I just now realized from reading the name that she must have been the daughter. I've known of other mother/daughter strippers at other clubs before, but I'm not at all turned on by the idea. Strippers' mothers just aren't my type.
  • snowtime
    15 years ago
    I also had a dance from "the daughter" at PP during the Convention. Like Chandler, above, the mother is definately not my type although a lot of the other guys enjoyed her very hands on approach to lapdances. And yes, the daughter is a thin brunette. There was also ANOTHER mother/daughter team at PP last week. This daughter was also a shot girl at the club before becoming a dancer just recently. The daughter who was around 21, claimed that her STEPMON has been a dancer at the club for 6 years. The stepmom is probably the hottest and most popular dancer at the club. She is mentioned in many of the reviews of PP and always receives high marks. She is petite, wears a flower in her hair, works days, and usually has made enough money to leave by 3pm. I assume the father married a dancer 3 years older than his own daughter, hence the closeness in age.
  • jayc
    15 years ago
    Interesting story, at Cheeks in NJ is notorious for FS-BJ for private dances (actually is closing on 9/1 due to related LE issues) one hot little brunette Brazilian girl Sabrina who's around 19-20 yrs old, recently found out her mother was working at the club about 2-3 years ago and went back to Brazil. The cincher both were doing FS-BJs w/ same custs! Anyone else ever done a mother & daughter before, talk about wild.
  • icedawg
    15 years ago
    no mom-daughters here. but at one of the local clubs, i would SWEAR there are sisters, bordering on twin-ness. unfortunately, im not interested in their look. so to get a dance just for the novelty? considering it
  • Tucker40
    15 years ago
    I'm familiar with the mom and daughter duo at the Mons, they were even working on a "how to" web site for pole dancing. I also recall a mom-daughter duo at the old Lipstixx in Tampa. To en the high mileage stance at that club, it had to be one close family.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    This doesn't have to do with them being strippers (they weren't), but many years ago there were two women that I knew at work. I thought they were sisters (same last name and looked alike) for some time. I later found out that it was mother and daughter, and that the mother had become the youngest mother in the US when her daughter was born. I would have liked to see them in a club!
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Clubber - I noticed that in another thread you commented about being a "father figure" for a younger ATF. I have a (very) young dancer I see now and again, and likewise she seems to regard me as a father figure. The funny thing is that the last time I saw her she offered to set me up with her Mom. (She actually showed me pictures of the two of them together, and Mom is in her mid-thirties and still looks very hot. Apparently they go out to bars and night clubs together and usually get mistaken for sisters.) Personally I think that would be carrying the father figure thing a little too far!
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    steve229, I would agree with your assessment. As for my ATF, she had no family here. I don't know if she still dances, but I don't think she does. She was one of the smart ones that made a lot of cash and did not toss it away or sniff it up her nose. A couple wise investments and she is doing quite well. I get to talk with her a few times a year, but we can't talk freely since others are around that do not we knew each other before. Wouldn't be a good thing to get out.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    While re-reading this thread (I had a tooth pulled today so I'm home popping pain pills) I noticed this tidbit from TUSCL_Brother: "I am still infrequently dating the mother of two strippers (sisters) at my regular 'jack joint'!" Bro - I would be interested to learn how this all came about. How did you meet the Mom? And what is your current relationship with the sisters?
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    steeve, I know how and a lot more but I will leave that up to Bro to divulge what he wants to share.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    S-Cat, I understand. Since I'm married its just an interesting fantasy for me. I can't really see how it could play out in real life, so I hope Bro is willing to share.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    snowtime: I know exactually who you referring to. She has a 2 YO daughter. She is on my favorites list but near the bottom. She does a very, very sensuous dance. Very unique. But does not get nasty.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Bro - Great story, thanks for sharing and I hope everything works out for you. By the way, it happened to me again - I was with this really fine 20 year old. She said that she was turning 21 in a couple months and that her Mom was taking her out clubbing on her birthday. Then she looked at me and said, "Oh, wow, I should totally introduce you to my Mom." I think I might be bringing it on myself. When I'm with the really young dancers I sometimes slip into "parent mode" and start dispensing fatherly advice. Probably makes them think I sound just like their Mom.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion