Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
All ForumsBoardroom Cabaret

Boardroom Cabaret

265 N Pearl St Brockton, MA 02301

View club page

Discussions

Post

My personal list of go/no-go dancers (maybe useful to me years from now)

October 17, 2021 no-go: Gia, Remy, Jasmine: all gave me short dances or overcounted, LJ: recounted some stupid theory about vaccines and had alternative preventative go: Alex, Kendall, Lexi, Amelia, Caprice, Violet (a little green), Mary Jane (back after several years), probably…

loperElite Reviewer4 yrs ago 124 13

Thursday traffic?

How's the club like on Thursday evenings/nights nowadays? Still the $30 for 2? Asking for a friend...

Primegaming4 yrs ago 36 3

Emily

Does anyone have any experience with Emily? She looked exceptionally hot tonight.

loperElite Reviewer4 yrs ago 25 1

I've driven here twice in the past week and it was closed

Wednesday I understand -- it looked like the power had been out in the neighborhood due to the storm. Sunday (today) however, I have no clue. Perhaps they couldn't get enough dancers because of Halloween? I guess that anytime I want to…

loperElite Reviewer4 yrs ago 27 1

Olivia?

Does anyone know if Olivia still works here (gorgeous AA girl)? I saw her once a couple years ago and then the next four times never saw her again (prepandemic). Just started going back here and haven't seen her yet.…

dmoney23456Contributor5 yrs ago 21 13

Damn I had a good time last night

Asian goddess Alex, a couple of LDs from her and you'll forget your own name. A close 2nd is Amelia -- love to chat her up (and feel her up also), she's one of my favorite dancers anywhere. Lexi and…

loperElite Reviewer5 yrs ago 37 1

rigid management

Arrived Sunday at around 6:30. Got a glass of wine and sat down to chill. Waitress told me there was no food tonight. So I asked at the desk if I could go out for a half hour or so…

loperElite Reviewer5 yrs ago 19 3

Closed?

I stopped by here last week as I have been here many times over the past 15 years. I’m saddened to say that it looks to be closed. Now, don’t take my word for it as I have no idea…

toebandit6 yrs ago 19 2

New girls

Any new girls I should check out haven’t been in over a month I’m partial to long black hair it’s always a turn on

Vinny66Contributor6 yrs ago 35 2

Saturday afternoon, 2 PM - Alex's or FLB?

or will they both be dead?

FredFoobazContributor7 yrs ago 20 3

I was a regular at this club for about 8

I was a regular at this club for about 8 years and consistently found it to fit what I was looking for. A lot of very attractive naked women, a safe environment and many (not all) dancers who take “The…

gawkerVeteran Reviewer7 yrs ago 23

Went to Foxy for the first time in about a

Went to Foxy for the first time in about a year looking for Alaska from The Club. She was there, also Marilyn from same. Also, met Luxe, extremely hot black spinner -- very hands-on. Club better than I remember, no…

loperElite Reviewer8 yrs ago 17

Been there last couple of Tuesdays and seen a variety

Been there last couple of Tuesdays and seen a variety of girls. Last night was Skye, Luxe, MaryJane, Lexi and Jordan

OldWhiteGuyElite Reviewer8 yrs ago 16

Planning for my fist visit to Foxy Lady

Planning to go next week, wanna ask what may I expect in the VIP? Does it worth? Any recommendation?

Tusclsami7 yrs ago 29

Caitlyn is a ROB

Got a 2 for 30 from Caitlyn -- slim blonde, nice figure, but nothing to write home about. After first lackluster dance she asked if I wanted to do more. I said that was one dance -- she said two.…

loperElite Reviewer7 yrs ago 26

Front door attendant

What’s the new girls name who was taking cover charge with long black hair I had stopped in one night and she was waitressing also

Vinny66Contributor6 yrs ago 34

Looking For A Specific Dancer

Anyone know if Venus is still dancing here. Someone told me that she got suspended a while ago but can't confirm. I plan on going back and wouldn't mind getting a few dances from her.

LochlinContributor1 yr ago 40
Advertisement