tuscl

want to take hubby to sc in Toronto

I surprised my husband for his last birthday and took him to a sc. It was my first time at a sc and I must say, we had a blast!!! We both got lap dances and went home for a great night!

We're going to Toronto and I'm thinking of taking him to another one since we'll be without the kids. Can anyone recommend a good, upper-scale club in Toronto where women are welcomed?

3 comments

• CCRiderm
    15 years ago
    I think the Brass Rail on Younge Street is your best bet. Pay the extra $20/person and go upstairs to the VIP club. It is quieter and much more laid back. Not quite as trashy as some of the other clubs in town (although I'm rather fond of the Cannonball Cabaret) but the girls are usually very pretty and somewhat accommodating.

You GO girl!

Make sure you come back and tell us all about it.
  • kibby
    15 years ago
    Thanks for the reply. I found that place on a search I did.

Quick question: is LD illegal in Toronto? When I searched online i found a number of articles qabout LD being banned. I would like me and my husband to get a couples dance, but I don't want to get arrested!
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "is LD illegal in Toronto?"

No, not at all. You might find some dancers being not too agressive about asking for LDs, but LDs have been legal across Canada for a long while now. There was even a Canadian Supreme Court case about it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion