tuscl

Pole Dancing

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 12:10 AM
I have read many posts raving about pole dancing. While not demeaning the skill and athletic ability of the dancers that use the pole, I do not care for it. I do not think it is sexy. The only good use of a pole is humping: tits, pussy or ass. A slow dance with lots of eye contact, while touching her body in the right places is what SC's are about. Clothes should be stripped slowly right in front of the audience not at the back of the stage. If I want to see acrobatics I will go to a circus.

6 comments

• shadowcat
    15 years ago
    See [view link]. While I don't want to see gymnastics on stage, I recognize that dancers need some thing to interact with. I have met 2 that said that they would like to have one at home for exercise. This includes gridget.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    If dancer is good at pole dancing & gives them positive vibes, I'm fine with it, so long as appropriate patron interaction takes place. Its' when dancer gets fixated on PD with little or no patron interaction that it gets to be a turnoff.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    I don't care for the dancing at all. I liked the modeling with slow clothing removal. Oh, and the music can go too.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Most pole dancing is boring acrobatics. Not sexy at all. Dancers and managers with no imagination rely on this gimmick.
  • chasman
    15 years ago
    Each to their own, I suppose. I'd much rather spend 6-8 minutes watching a show on the pole than a dancer who just crawls around the edge of the stage collecting tips and rubbing her tits in other guys' faces. However, I agree with Techman that the actual stripping should be done on stage, during the set, as the focus of the performance. At the Deja Vu in Vegas a lot of the dancers just nip backstage between songs and come back out naked - only place I've seen that done and I can't stand it.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I get dizzy when I watch the dancers spin around constantly. Also climbing up the pole worries me sometimes because a year ago or so, I was at a club and a dancer slipped on her way down. She started cussing and crying and they had to help her up and take her to the hospital. She had to get some stitches from it but she was fine overall.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion