tuscl

Screamers

how
Texas
Typically, while boinking a dancer in a club, she subdues her audible responses to the activities. However, OTC, many of these ladies reveal themselves to be screamers. One in particular, whom I dated for awhile (for mutual pleasure, not as a transaction), really let loose audibly while we would do it. She also called out my name often during sex, which was nice. But her screams were almost so over-the-top as to be comical.

Do you guys like screamers, or do you prefer the silent type?

10 comments

• Notsosly
    15 years ago
    Somewhere in between. I don't like ones who scream at the top of their lungs, but it's more of a "my entire neighborhood/hotel floor doesn't need to know someone is getting fucked, nor the name of the guy fucking her (me)." But I also hate the ones who are deathly quiet and just lay there. I would feel as if I'm doing something wrong or they don't really like sex all that much (with me).

Probably like most guys, I like moans and groans and a little dirty talk, but don't really fall on either extreme of the spectrum.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I can only remember one screamer(not a a dancer)YES, YES, YES. over and over. I prefer a lot of quiet passionate kissing and fondling.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    Mostly, I prefer the moaning. My present OTC gal likes to use my first name, but I think that might be an act (when she orgasms, she stiffens [but she moans on the build up]).

In my most memorable ever encounter (a one night stand in San Francisco), a barely legal hottie who could've easily passed for Alyssa Milano's younger sister, squealed, grunted, screamed, and on her third orgasm actually back flopped across the bed and fell on the floor where she convulsed for a minute. The neighbors in the hotel beat on the walls more than once in this once in a lifetime ten hour encounter.
  • DickJohnson
    15 years ago
    I like the ladies who aren't afraid to stick a finger or a tongue up your ass, those are the best.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I think that is called "milking the prostrate". I first encountered it during my annual physical check up years ago. It was done my an unattractive, older Indian MD. I was either going to shit or cum. She stopped before I did either!
  • headsmash82
    15 years ago
    I like the screamers women not afraid to express themselves and like sex with the light on
  • 10inches
    15 years ago
    remember the scene in PORKY'S where the coach is doing the female coach in the equipment room? she wails so loud that everyone in the gym hears it and most know whst's going on except the clueless female head gym teacher. well, i have had partners that make the Kim Catrall character seem like a mute. not to good when in a hotel with thin walls. once had hotel security knock on the door cause the people next door thought i might be hurting someone due to all the noises!!!
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    SC,

Used to have a regular dancer for the VIP that would often use the finger trick. Usually if we were getting close to the time limit.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    10inches, I remember the scene well. They gave her the nickname of "Lassie". What a hoot!!!
  • magicrat
    15 years ago
    I used to see a lady (non-stripper) that was really loud. After a couple times, I started requesting a room at the end of the hall. Never had security interrupt but it wouldn't have surprised me at all if they had. Ahhh..good times.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion