tuscl

Economy has pluses and minuses here in St. Louis (East side)

Cougar289
Missouri
Monday, April 27, 2009 1:44 AM
I have found that I'm getting offered a lot of extras in this bad economy. Yesterday I went to one of my favorite clubs and there was only one other customer. The dancers who I've known through acquaintance through my ATF were in a feverish state that I've never experienced before because they hadn't made any money all day. Since my ATF wasn't there I had 2 dancers ravish me in ways I've rarely experienced. I actually had full service right there at the stage for 45 minutes. The cost – only about $120. The minus is I'm now damaged goods because the sex was so rough and it will take a few days to recover. I might even be in trouble with my ATF now. Anyone else experiencing pluses and minuses in this economy?

4 comments

• Dudester
    15 years ago
    At an upscale joint here in Houston (things aren't as bad here as in many places), anyway, on the second song of the LD, she just unzipped me and went to work on Mr. Happy. Cost 160, because I let it go on for a bit.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    Looking forward to downsizing having an impact on my upsizing as well ...
  • how
    15 years ago
    Cougar, that's a tempting tale about the stageside FS. Let us experience some of that thrill vicariously; how about some juicy details?
  • One of my ATF's at ESL actually raised her prices and refused to do what she usually did. It's a minus on my end.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion