tuscl

Ever get tired of say no or no thanks to dancers asking for dances?

Sunday, April 12, 2009 6:30 AM
Maybe you know the feeling. You go to a club that's either new or a large wanna dance club and you don't want to spend much money, not at first. Maybe you don't want any dances because you're on vacation and in town for a few days and don't want to blow it all right away. I swear I must have said no, no thanks, or maybe later about 150 times after being in a club for two hours. Maybe some guys don't go visiting any strip clubs if they don't plan to buy any lap dances.

14 comments

• casualguy
    15 years ago
    I guess it's not that bad if the club is crowded.
  • mreef
    15 years ago
    I never get tired because my primary purpose of going the club is to get LDs and get out in the minimum amount of time. Nothing more frustrating (to me) than clubs where the girls will not approach you, or hang out with regulars. I don't mind the dancers that say hello and strike up a conversation before offering a dance, but I'd rather they say "wanna dance" than nothing at all. My 2 cents -- everyone is different. I also don't go to club unless I have a minimum of $100 LD money in pocket. Only gotten out of a club spending less than that a couple times.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    "[B]ut I'd rather they say 'wanna dance' than nothing at all." I love "wanna dance." I don't desire conversation with unattractive dancers. I prefer direct and to the point. If she be attractive, then I'm buying. Unfortunately, I think overwhelmingly that customers don't like "wanna dance." Perhaps that is because they're paying $20 for a dance instead or $5.
  • 2luvtits
    15 years ago
    It's funny how the top 3 things said in a strip club are: 1) What's your name? 2) Where you from? 3) Want a dance? (with specifically response) Maybe Later If they paid us a quarter for every time those 3 things were said, we would be rich.
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    tired of saying no? YES! As I've stated in other posts, I'm more attracted to the girls I have to ask for a dance. It seems there's a turn-on for me if I see an attractive dancer who seems unattainable (spending time with other customers, hides in the dressing roome, etc.), one that I have to make special effort to get and who finally says yes. Girls I don't have to work for, who come up to me and ask, just don't seem that special.
  • uscue13
    15 years ago
    i get tired of it. mostly if i'm interested in a dance, I'll tip you on stage. if you never go on stage, I probably will never get a dance. the only positive is that when they ask "wanna dance", that puts me in the driver seat as far as price (unless you go to a strict pricing guideline club). if they come to me, I can steer the conversation towards "I wasn't planning on it right now but if you do 2fer-whatever I guess I can start". If I go to them, they already know I'm interested and price probably won't drop as low. they figure, if he really wants me bad enough to come get me, he'll pay a little extra
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    uscue13: We think alike. Maybe because we are both regulars at our favorite club. With my favorite dancers, price is never an issue. That has already been established. Dancers new to me will try for more but I just say no. See you in a couple of days.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    like mkreef said - I'd rather have them ask, than have them never approach or hide backstage. I witnessed this recently during a club's dance special. When the dance prices were reduced from $30 to $20 for a few hours during an early bird special, no girls could be found. They all hid in the back. I should have known something was up when I arrived and there were very few customers there. All the other regulars must have known about the dancers aversion to dancing at a discount. It was so bad that I actually longed for a "wanna dance?" from ANYONE!
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I like the Platinum Plus style. I don't believe the club gets a cut out of every single dance a dancer does. However they have a tip out. Shadowcat is probably more familar with the exact details than I am. Anyway there is more room for prices to be flexible. The cheaper the dance price is, the more money I'm likely to spend on a single dancer as long as I'm enjoying her dances. I consider $20 per lap dance to be expensive and I wouldn't be buying. Now if the dancers want to sit in my lap for awhile I'm usually ok with that.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    To those that like the "wanna dance" question, I will agree ONLY if they take a polite "No thanks" and then walk away. Over all, I prefer they not ask.
  • mreef
    15 years ago
    I have never tried negotiating for LDs. Maybe I should. $20 seems to be the going rate everywhere, but I've been there when it's been slow.
  • now_starring
    15 years ago
    I have only had to tell one dancer no. I normally sit in a part of the club that nobody pays attention to. Most clubs I have gone to have at least one area like this,and when I get ready for a dance I move to a high visibility area. If the dancer ask me why I have not been seen all night I explain my "hiding", knowing that dancers talk, and her friends will be nice enough to not bother me while I am being invisible.
  • Notsosly
    15 years ago
    <i>"To those that like the "wanna dance" question, I will agree ONLY if they take a polite "No thanks" and then walk away. Over all, I prefer they not ask."</i> This I agree with. I don't like it when a girl just comes up and says "wanna dance" with no pretense or even a "hi, how are you?" The only time I'll ever take a dancer up on this is when she is drop dead gorgeous or the only hot one in the club. And I'm almost always disappointed with the LD in the end... it's usually robotic and lacks any sort of intimacy or sensuality. Also, nothing aggravates me more than a fugly dancer that won't go away no matter how many times i say "no thanks." I very rarely have to get rude, and I hate doing so because that fugly could poison the well against you with all the other dancers.
  • Ironcat
    15 years ago
    With fuglies, I hate to get rude as well, but will if I have to. After all, not taking no for an an answer is rude to begin with. As far as "poisoning the well" I figure that most dancers at least at my favorite club are more interested in making maximum bank than showing solidarity with another dancer, but that may not be the case at a smaller club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion