tuscl

Breaking it off

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, April 6, 2009 9:46 PM
All good things have to come to an end. I just ended it with my ATF. I did not appreciate the way she was treating me. In her defense, I will say that she never tried to take advantage of me financially. We just had to separate. You know what they say. Get back on the horse. Shadowcat is back with the 4 F's. Find em, feel them, fuck them and then forget them. At least until the next ATF comes along.

14 comments

• shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Damn. I have gotten two PM's tonight about this.Who/Why? It is good to know that I have friends. Rob0411: Yes StripShopper: Read the 3rd sentence again. "The girl" has moved up a notch.
  • Sorry to hear that. I never break it off; mine just leave the club.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I also repeat that sentiment. I really only broke it off once, and that was because the girl went psycho on me, for no valid reason. I guess I'm like someyoungguy because most of them just leave the club. One of them is semi-retired, dancing occasionally while she does her real job in a hospital, and another one basically disappeared without a trace.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I've really only had one ATF and I still consider her that, even though I've not seen her inside a club in years. I broke it off then, as she moved to clubs to far away for me. We still see each other OTC, as we have common friends. I will never forget the other times, that is for sure!
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    NEXT!
  • pop
    15 years ago
    Variety is the spice of life.
  • StripShopper
    15 years ago
    A visual of Shadowcat in the Couch room. [view link]
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    It sounds like false bravado to say you "broke it off" with your ATF after she's showed how little she actually cares about you. As if you're depriving her of something (other than a source of income). Do you still believe the two of you had "something more" going on until she blew it by [fill in the blank: treating you like a regular PL, moving away, whatever]? I don't think you can say you "broke it off" until you've turned her down when she comes back around to sit on your lap and charm you out of your money like she's done before. Until you've resisted giving in to that as many times as it takes for her to stop trying, you're just a junkie who's passed up the needle once.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    chandler. I have met you twice. Out of the 20 or so TUSCLers that I have met, you are the only one that I didn't like. You never have given my favorite club a good review. You didn't have fun. Because the girls didn't like you. You came off as an arrogant ass hole.just like what you are doing now. You don't know shit.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Shadowcat: You're full shit. I've given Platinum Plus good reviews. Your memory must be mistaken. I had a good time with the girls I spent time with. Anyway, not everything here is about Platinum Plus. The topic is about breaking up with an ATF. I know it's not easy. No need to be so touchy.
  • dallas702
    15 years ago
    Shadow, All of us go to SCs because - in one way or another - we want to connect with a sexy woman AND keep some distance. In spite of that, some of us "cross that line" and develop very personal relationships with dancers. That can only happen when the girl ALSO gets personal with us - any relationship is more than just physical and emotionally involves both people. I know it hurts when you get burned someplace besides the wallet. I'm sorry to hear the "affair" is over. But . . . life would have been less exciting without the experience. May your next ATF be a living doll, hot for you, able to converse with style and never dump any stripper s--t on you.
  • robofan
    15 years ago
    I have ended every relationship I have had with an ATF. It's the nature of the relationship. You are paying for their services. When they no longer perform up to expectations then it is time to move on.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    My favorites usually seem to disappear or get fired, sometimes I don't know which one it is. Actually one of my favorites years ago got fired because she wanted to leave the club early with me. She got fired for leaving early not because she left with me. She did that on purpose though because she was ticked off with her boss. The club closed in 30 minutes that night so getting fired for leaving 30 minutes early, she was ticked off and ready to quit. I don't believe dancers actually have resumes indicating whether or not someone was fired or quit, could be wrong though. I am curious what caused the removal of the favorite from the top spot on the favorites list. I may start going to PP in Columbia a lot more often since I wasn't as entertained with the talent in Greenville last weekend. Nepals still has the same talent but the other two clubs I visit, I didn't know where all the regular dancers went to. Well I do know one dancer is working at the beach now.
  • motorhead
    15 years ago
    I haven't checked in here for awhile, but saw this topic and had to comment. Shadowcat, on one hand, I know what you are going through. A couple of months ago, I stopped going to see my long time ATF. She has called me a couple of times, but so far, I haven't had much inerest in going back. But on the other hand, chandler is right. Knowing exactly what you are going thru, I see your point that you think chandler is wrong, but after some time, you will realize his words are dead-on balls accurate.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion