tuscl

Do you ever make a point of remembering dancers names if they remember yours?

Sunday, March 29, 2009 3:17 PM
I guess it seems a little bit awkward at times if a dancer asks if you remember her and she knows your first name. I typically don't worry about it but one dancer seemed to enjoy giving me a hard time about not remembering any dancers names. I do remember a few though. The way I see it, if you don't see them that often, why bother trying to remember their names? Longer term, I tend to remember real names a lot better but I don't really want dancers to start telling me their real names and expect me to remember. One dancer had a good method to make me remember. She had me repeat her name 3 or 4 times. I guess I should make more of an effort to remember names of regular dancers I talk to. I think this is like telling a dancer I can remember her phone number and then after a few beers and a few hours, I get it mixed up. Now if you show me a dancers face and ask me to describe her body, that's a lot easier to remember. Same thing for you?

8 comments

• shadowcat
    15 years ago
    That depends on how intimate we get. Verbally and physically. If I have a good time, I remember both of their names. Real & stage. This can be a problem at times. Which name to use when talking to other dancers and customers about her.Which name do they know her by?
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    One of my favorites I do remember her real name but can't remember her stage name. I end up not saying her name at all. She doesn't dance on stage so her stage name never gets called out. In all the time I've known her I haven't even had a reason to call her name out. I don't believe a dancer would like me using her real name in the club. Some might not care. That is something else a dancer should tell me if they tell me their real name. Whether or not she cares if I use her real name in the club. Using a real first name might be a trend. I'm not sure.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I try to. I had one embarrassing episode once where I spoke the wrong name to this one dancer who hadn't been around for a few weeks and she didn't want to talk to me for a while after that, but we kissed and made up eventually.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I only remember if it goes beyond a couple of dances and more than a single trip to a club.
  • Notsosly
    15 years ago
    I only remember her name if I got more than 3 lap dances with her and I really liked them. I could care less whether they remember my name, and I am really suprised when they do because I sure don't expect them to. She's in that club 3-6 days a week seeing several to many guys everyday. No way should I expect her to remember my name when I return a month or so later.
  • icedawg
    15 years ago
    as a point of being a human being, i try and remember names. also, where shes from, and a little factoid about the place, even if ive never gotten a dance from her. it connects us as humans. also, i need to know what "name" to input in my fone, in case someone looks through it and wants to know why i have 5 entries for "destiny".
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Only if they are registered voters.
  • desotophil
    15 years ago
    I'm terrible at remembering names anytime. If I'm impressed with a girl, I usually remember her name, but no guarantees. If you're a good tipper, most girls will remember you and it's embarrassing when you can't reciprocate, but it's not the end of the world. Remember it next time, they won't hate you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion