tuscl

10 worst rated strip clubs

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, March 18, 2009 1:39 AM
As I was looking over the list, I discovered that Christie's Cabaret in Memphis TN was rated #6. It is the only club that I ever visited to make the list. It surprised me. Back when the Memphis Platinum Plus was in it's heyday, I considered Christie's to be the 2nd best club in Memphis. I made about 6 visits there and found the dancers to be just as good as PP. Just not nearly as many of them. So what happened? Where did the dancers and customers go when Platinum Plus got shut down? Anybody else been in any of the bottom 10 clubs?

8 comments

• wallanon
    15 years ago
    Four of the current list, which I suppose is an improvement. The last time I looked over the list it was five, but at least then all five were total dogs. I helped put them on the list. Bazz and Crue shilled its way off the TUSCL 10 list, but it's earned a permanent bottom spot on mine unless the unspeakable happens at another place. Of the current set, I didn't think Chez Joey was as bad as it's made out to be on the two nights I saw it last year.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    Went to MSC- ONCE- about 8 yrs. ago. Had the skankiest looking dancers I've seen in a long time.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    Only went to one, sort of. I believe VIP in Chicago was called something else when I went there once way back when. There used to be a club called Dancers in the NW suburbs of Chicago which was perennially on the list, but closed up. Absolutely the worst place ever. I am absolutely shocked Kenny Mays in Hammond, IN is not listed anymore. Every time that place came up in recent reviews, I had to laugh.
  • dennyspade
    15 years ago
    Gotta agree with DandyDon about Kenny Mays in Hammond. This place has NO redeeming value whatsoever. Management=BAD, Dancers=WORSE and the decor and atmsophere suck. How it remains open with so few customers is still a mystery to me. I have to say that the Can-Can in Vegas is a Rip-off establishment and VIP's wants to rip off out-of-town businessmen who are staying overnight in downtown Chicago.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I read about the club from Cleveland, OH on the top ten worse and after reading some of the reviews it seems like a place that I would actually like! (girls only interested in meeting for OTC extras, too much public indecency, etc.)
  • Officer
    15 years ago
    have been to the worst club---it's changed names several times, from Doll House to something else to VIP's--it's always been on Kingsbury in Chicago
  • magicrat
    15 years ago
    I have been to the current #2, Lady Godiva's, although it was several years ago. It didn't seem that bad to me back then, but obviously something has happend in the past say 10 years. After discovering PP, I have no desire to go back there anyways.
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    Only one I have ever been to is the Million Dollar Saloon in Dallas. While it was a couple of years ago, and was not my favorite club that we went to that night, I thought it was OK. Trust me some of the Kansas City, Missouri clubs from the 80s were MUCH worse.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion