tuscl

How to prevent premature ejaculations!

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Don't want to leave the strip too early? Then follow the this advice.

1) Take frequent breaks from lap dancing.
2) Drink a lot.
3) Think about your ex wife.

Any more?

14 comments

• Dudester
    16 years ago
    You know, I'm fascinated by this. My first lover trained me to withhold so that it takes me at least an hour to reach the finish line. Strippers who appreciate this are few and far between. Most are used to guys who get there after just a few minutes of stimulation. I don't know what it's like to be so that you easily get there.
  • how
    16 years ago
    Dudester, the dancer who is getting paid by the activity would want you to hurry up; the dancer who is getting paid by the song would want you to last.
  • uscue13
    16 years ago
    Actually, most of the dancers I've ever had dances with have tried to make it happen as fast as possible. I always wondered why - longer equal more dances equals more money. They probably figure if they can make you pop fast, you'll give a big tip because of how talented they are. It also probably makes them feel good to know they can do that. On more than a few occasions by more than a few dancers they've been surprised that I didn't pop after 'X' amount of songs. I'd then ask them normal rate and they say most men don't last two full songs. I found that hard to believe but I guess after hearing from them and Dudester ("most are used to guys who get there after just a few minutes of stimulation") it's probably true.
  • cems
    16 years ago
    Ironicaly uscue13 is correct, they want you to cum as fast as you can to get a bigger tip and saving you from having to pay for alot of LDs. One way to help prevent being too quick, like Ben Stiller taught us, jerk off before you go out to the club, emptying the chamber buys you more time.
  • samsung1
    16 years ago
    also to add to your list is
    4. smoke a lot (there have been studies showing smoking causes impotence, thus letting you last longer with a stripper)
  • curiousgeorgefun
    16 years ago
    premature ejaculation at a strip joint is like speeding at the Indy 500.... Its not like you are trying to please the dancer.

However if you make a mess and she really hasn't even started doing anything yet... there is a cream for that, its called desencitizing cream or something like that. check the net, or one of those adult bookstore that sell toys and stuff.
  • jayc
    16 years ago
    jack off in the parking lot , lol!
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Yohimbe. Zoloft and Prozac retard ejaculation.
  • gk
    16 years ago
    I like to have a contest with dancers who know me. Sometimes I tell the I'm going to "win". Other times I let them "win". And when I win, e.g. do not finish, I always say, "now think about that and the potential benefits to you." It always gets and interesting response. I'll leave it at that.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I've never gotten off from a lap dance.

One dancer claimed she got off 3 times before me so that didn't seem fair.
    Another dancer who seemed to be possessed while alone with me surprised me but didn't get me off either. She wanted to suck on my balls which I thought was extremely weird since I was expecting a lap dance. This was a long time ago in a club that burned down over a decade ago. Now if she had sucked somewhere else, that might have gotten me off but she insisted she wanted to suck on the balls and told me to relax. After the songs were over she suddenly seemed to snap back to reality and said something about if I ever told anyone, she wouldn't ever dance for me again. She disappeared. I guess getting possessed scared her.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    Dance with fat women
    Dance with ugly women
    Dance with tattooed women

All these work for me, but with hot dancers, which is the type I dance with, it's always a challenge.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Just read one of SJGs posts works every time and then shailynn owes you $20.00
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    ^ lololol
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Blast from the past
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion