tuscl

Will alcohol kill STD's?

bornloser
Florida
Sunday, March 8, 2009 10:06 PM
A co-worker of mine explained that the reason I have never got a STD from the BBBJ's I received from strippers is they drink like fish and it kills bacteria. Is this BS or is there a ring of truth to it?

6 comments

• bornloser
    15 years ago
    Forgot to ad that very very few were of the CIM type.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I have read that the reason why drinking/smoking causes cancer is as follows: 1. Drinking kills the cells 2. Smoking will mutate the new, developing cells. So your friend's theory has some sense to it, but I do not know if it is medically correct.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Get a medical opinion or at least read up on it. Street medical advice is the cause of all kind of bad stuff.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    This is exactly why you only see teetotalling non smokers at the clinic. Man, people will believe anything.
  • cems
    15 years ago
    I heard saliva in girls mouths kills alot of it, why its easier for the girl to get STD than the guy.
  • curiousgeorgefun
    15 years ago
    holy crap... I cant believe what I'm reading. LISTEN CAREFULLY. from a HJ you are fairly safe even though the girl uses saliva for lube. Theoretically if she has a sore in her mouth small amounts of blood could be in her spit. BUT IVE NEVER HEARD OF A CASE. BBBJ: !!!!Different story!!!, ethyl alcohol the type you drink above 100 proof (everclear and wild turkey only I can think of) does kill some stuff but only if you rub it directly on the bacteria. the amount that a stripper would have to drink to kill the clap would kill the dancer 6 times over. Virus are worse,that includes herpes, HPV, Hepatitis B&C, and of course HIV. if you have specific questions email me directly, maybe I should write a STD article
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion