tuscl

Indianapolis Clubs

Friday, March 6, 2009 10:53 PM
For all you Indianapolis guys out there. Which Indy clubs gives you the best bang for your buck?

4 comments

• minnow
    15 years ago
    Two words: Brass Flamingo. $10 LD's, & $100/half hr VIP's can't be beat, and dancer attractiveness doesn't really give away that much to Dancers, or PT's.
  • racejeff
    15 years ago
    The answer may depend on what you mean by "bang for the buck" and what time of day you want to visit. Anyway not knowing anymore In would agree with minnow and say BBF. I will pass that on with a warning. You had a Gold Club Review that complained about it being run down. The Brass is more of a neighborhood strip club than a high glitz place. But if you want to trade less quality dancer for other things dayshift at Harem house might meet your needs. Also I think the dancer quality at the Gold Club is being improved on recently.
  • chitownlawyer
    15 years ago
    Brad Brass Flamingo. A fun place with girls for all tastes. As a result of patronizing this club, I ended up having an OTC relationship with a cute young blonde stripper for a couple years. I have a friend who's had the same experience.
  • proginohio
    15 years ago
    I visit Indy 4-5 times a year. BBF is the tops for looks and costs. Harem House is decent. If you are looking for high end costs and mostly hot girls, PT's would probably fit the bill. I've read good things about Hip Hugger, but never visited. It is about 45 minutes north of Indy in Kokomo. Babes East seems a bit scary for my tastes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion