tuscl

Ever thought about taking a long break from routinely visiting a favorite club?

Tuesday, March 3, 2009 5:25 AM
I thought about this during one visit a couple of weeks ago. Many of the dancers didn't look too interesting to me.

5 comments

• Clubber
    15 years ago
    Been there, done that. As a matter of fact, my visits went from one or two a week to weekly, to monthly, to every couple of months to hardly at all. TO be honest, I don't really miss it, since any favorites I had are long since gone. I still visit and talk with a favorite former dancer, now bartender, but even that has fallen off. I guess you can get addicted to clubs as well as most anything else. When I was working and traveling, I believe I was. Any business trip was preceded by a TUSCL review so that my hotel would be close by the better clubs. My advice, give it a try and try the break. It may surprise you.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    Oh, I always think about it, but its rare that I don't go more than two months without going back. And I always go once a month, at least. I have a lot of my favorites there, and it would be something if all of them were gone.
  • chitownlawyer
    15 years ago
    I go very rarely since I discovered Tijuana. I have gone from a couple of times a week to about once a month. Once I discovered the "sure thing" of Tijuana, I no longer had the patience for the game-playing and guesswork involved in going to strip clubs. Some of my colleagues on this board like the thrill of the pursuit and playing the game, and I commend them for it. For myself, I would rather go to the whorehouses/clubs of TJ once every three months or so (my usual interval) than to a US strip club twice a week. As a collateral benefit, I save a lot of money, since I was dropping about $200 every strip club visit, and a trip to TJ costs me about $1,200, including air fare.
  • As long as an ATF is at my club, I will go.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    I always take a self-imposed two month break when the weather changes. I spend my money taking my son to the golf course. After he gets bored with Dad, I slowly return to the clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion