tuscl

What's up with the Articles on TUSCL?

MisterGuy
Rhode Island
Thursday, February 26, 2009 1:56 PM
A while ago, wallanon wrote about the odd trend of the Articles section of TUSCL rapidly becoming "The Land of Broken Reviews" ([view link]). Is that what's really happening here...are the editors just moving really bad, short, rejected reviews over to the Article section instead of publishing them under the appropriate strip club website?? I hope not, but I have to wonder since there are so many of them... I too think that the Articles section of TUSCL is under-utilized and could use some things like: -"Details about a club that you'd like to share but don't want to put in a review." A story that you didn't factor into your ratings. -"Something of general interest to the strip club scene or club enthusiasts" -"Tips and tricks you don't mind the world reading" -"A summary of the scene in a particular town" (which ones are people really interested in??) -"Lessons learned...it's hard to spend much time in these places without something going awry" -"Shilling for your favorite club/dancer" (this is the real place for this kind of thing...other than in the reviews) Any thoughts?

3 comments

• looker123
    15 years ago
    I agree its under utilized but in a quick pass of the first few entries it seems to be a place for the language challanged! There is no reference off the home page but the link in the "site map". If everyone or at least the prolific members start posting real material there I'm sure it would improve!
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    Short of installing one or more moderators on that page, it would be a nice step to have sortable columns.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    What "summary of the scene in a particular town" or towns were you really interested in seeing wallanon (or others)? If it's a town that I'm familiar with, I'd be glad to work on a description of it in an article.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion