tuscl

Lapping & Talking...(at the same time)

Thursday, January 22, 2009 11:17 PM
Most of the time, when I'm getting a lap dance, there's no conversation between me and the stripper. I prefer it that way. When getting a lap dance, I like to use all five senses... TOUCH TASTE SMELL EYE-SIGHT HEARING That last one, hearing... We all know we use it for listening when we're participating in a conversation. But, when I'm getting a lap dance, I pretty much just want to hear the music. I find that conversation inhibits the full potential of the senses. At least, that's my experience. I like to save conversation for before or after a lap dance session. Your thoughts?

17 comments

• Dudester
    15 years ago
    I prefer her not talking myself, unless she is telling me she prefers OTC sex. On the other hand, the private rooms are somewhat insulated from the booming noise of the club's music.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Depends on the dancer. I've heard somethings from them that I would not consider conversation. Things such as moans, telling me what I should do to her, or asking what I wish her to do.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    While I don't expect a dancer to be completely mute, (moans, sighs, whispering sweet nothings or somethings in my ear are a-ok),a couple of peeves include 1) upselling during the dance (ask me before the dance, and only once, please) 2) Loud, blabby patrons adjacent to me (have convo by bar, or take her otc).
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Whispering sweet things is good. Talking abour your problems is bad and all too often that's the noise during LDs.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    With some girls, its all about the lap dance, but with others, I can have conversations about anything and it seems all right. This one dancer at my favorite club, in particular, can go on about damn near everything. I have to admit she's not the best dancer when it comes to lapdancing, but I generally enjoy our time together.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    It depends on the dancer. When I am with #one I love the silence. just looking at her hard belly grinding on me almost kills me. When she says that #two is the total package. Why? I don't usually talk to #two during dances but when I do it is always about sex.I am going to die. shadowcat get down. Off to the waffle house at 6AM
  • how
    15 years ago
    Obviously, complaints about life's problems is not something I want to hear during a dance. But there are some things dancers have said to me during dances that were just fine. A few examples, all from different dancers: "Can I climb on?" "Did you feel how wet I just got? I just had an orgasm." "Mmmmm...now I'm full of cum!" "Don't come inside me; I'm ovulating." Those kinds of things make lapping and talking compatible...
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    iT SEEMS WE ALL AGREE IN PRINCIPLE "fuck me harder" is not conversation it is verbal stimulation. Conversation is talking about the job, the weather, politics, community morals, etc. Nobody - strippers or customers - really want THAT. If that happens it means the whole lap dance experience has broken down.
  • giveitayank
    15 years ago
    Arbeeguy, I couldn't have said it better.
  • arairacer
    15 years ago
    What does "OTC" sex mean and what/where are clubs that "How" goes to?
  • gridget
    15 years ago
    "OTC" is when you and a girl meet outside of the club for sex and can't answer the other question for you. I have to say I agree for the most part conversation sucks for both parties, takes away from the excitement and fun somewhat.
  • how
    15 years ago
    To get an idea where one goes, read some of their reviews. But to spoil the mystery, arairacer, I've had encounters with the kind of memorable dialog I posted all over the country. Arbeeguy makes the point clearest: actual conversation during laps is not so great.
  • I don't mind it. No conversation makes it feel like a business transaction. Some conversation makes it feel like a GFE. Of course, the worst thing to hear a stripper say during a lap dance is, "Why, are you a cop?" And the best, according to my limited experiences, is this one time when this woman whispered, "Rub it ... yeah." Also, I like it when she makes slurping sounds.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    I like "boring" conversation depending on time, place, & dancer. The reason that I like it is because ordinary aka "boring" conversation is what stimulates some women. I like grabbbing tittty and they like talking about their diminutive dog or bad boyfriend or ridiculous rent. Now, if it is a half hour before the club closes then that assuming the dancer doesn't do OTC is the wrong time for conversation (women generally need time). In a club where a jet engine would seem quiet is the wrong place. If the dancer is gonna be yapping, then I prefer to hear what she has to say. Pretty much *any conversation* from any attractive girl is good assuming she is into it. The "verbal stimulation" I'm not generally into as in it usually seems too canned and un-GFE.
  • Anna
    15 years ago
    Lol...I talk if I am nervous...usually I stop dancing and tell the guy he can either have a nervous dance or sit with me through another song and alcoholic beverage until I am no longer uneasy around him...
  • I love talking about non-stripper, mundane stuff during a lapdance -- how's your night going, how is your family, etc.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    Normally I like nervous. Seems more like real GFE.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion