tuscl

FAVORITE STRIPPER NAMES

10inches
Florida
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 3:35 PM
mine is SAVANNAH. seems every club has at least one. usually long-legged blonde with tight body. guess i favor that name cause first ATF used it.

27 comments

• Clubber
    15 years ago
    Sort of a re-hash of a topic, but I like something like Asia, China, Jade, or anything Asian. Why, because I would hope they would be the moniker of an Asian beauty!
  • ozymandias
    15 years ago
    Yet almost every Asia, China or Jade I've ever met... has been black! O.
  • Golfer3166
    15 years ago
    Savanna has always been mine. It's sort of classy. Jade, Diamond, Tiffiny, Rose seem to be everywhere. I always love it when they start to talk to you or get to know you a bit and tell you their real name, like it's a top secret thing. lol
  • icedawg
    15 years ago
    the amusing ones. i always get a chuckle when a girl comes over and introduces herself as "forbidden, stallion, or malibu". right. i totally get that its your real name. cant imagine the parents picking THAT one its ok if you have a "boring" name. honestly.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Rochell,Danielle,Patricia,Sharon and Diane. Real names. Who cares?
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    ozymandias, You must go to black clubs, I guess. I've never heard that and I am sure I'd remember!
  • natez
    15 years ago
    Lily, Melissa, Brooke, Robyn, Paris, Brianna, Naomi (cause it's I moan backwards!)
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    natez- One of my ATF's is a Lilly (always 2 L's because that is her real middle name). On the other hand, I know a Diamond whose real name is Briana. As for Clubber's Asian fetish, every Jade I've ever seen was Asian, but every China I've met was black. As for best real name, its either Olivia or Shannon. At the club where they both worked, Shannon was effectively Olivia's replacement, so I guess that worked out all right.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    DandyDan: I know a dancer named Lilly. She is Korean-American. To quote from a review by stripshopper 2 or 3 years ago. "She stuck her pussy in my face and it smelled like ass". I hope that your's is better.
  • pop
    15 years ago
    Summer
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    DandyDan, You may very well be correct about "China" and black dancers, but I rarely see black dancers. They are my "anti-Asian" dancers. :) Only "China" I've every seen was certainly Asian, although, not Chinese.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Mandy Brandy Candy etc Just kidding, but the first one came to mind because of a Dire Straits song called "Wild West End," in which Mark Knopfler recalls a strip club visit: "Here's Mandy for ya..."
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    pop: she is a cutie. You are one up from me when it comes to her.
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    Most o the clubs I go to have mixture of white and black (chocolate or milk chocolate) dancers. I love the ones with names like Delicious, Sugar, Desire, Honey, Luscious. These names are all ridiculous - except, in this part of the country they seem to signal willingness to do extras and have fun. Last night it was Honey, and I tell you she was a handful.
  • giveitayank
    15 years ago
    I like the name 'Destiny'. The most unusual stripper name I've come across was 'Stormy'.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    Well, we've had this thread (in different guise) before, listing "common" names. The OP here has asked for the "favorite" names instead. I'd have to say, the following got points for creativity: Chrome Kitten Tummy Stripe-oh Jill (as in, Jack and ...) Wiggle Thumper Creamer Skillz The ones I like the least, are the brand-name oriented names. These are ones which the dumb-uneducated-non-worldly-wise girl tries to use to demonstrate her familiarity with the "finer" things in life, but by choosing things which are actually only mall-variety finer, rather than REALLY elite products, she ends up associating herself with the LESS fine things in life: Chivas Godiva Lexus Cartier Tiffany Dom Perignon Izod Cadillac Bentley To a wide range of girls, these names sound "classy," as though she were upping her caliber by name-association with something exclusive; she finds the things themselves exclusive because they're beyond her price range. But to a wide range of guys, they sound MORE "trashy," as though the girl wanted to deliberately down-market herself, because the products named are actually BELOW those guys' usual market point. Unfortunate, ironic double-reversal. Chivas is perhaps the best example: an extremely poorly made drink which has, as its one saving grace, a cheap purple velour drawstring bag. But girls think that a man who "appreciates good Scotch" would prefer Chivas over ... say ... Dewar's? Of course, some girls use these brand names because they work to make money, regardless of where the associations place her on the socio-economic scale, so I'd have to say that would be an ingenious triple-reversal, no? Anti-disingenuousness?
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    Seconded, on the notion that China, Jade, Asia, and many other Asia-associated names, are almost always Black dancers. Also, France-associated words tend to be Black girls: Paris, Versailles (which most are likely to spell "Versigh"), Champagne, Bordeaux, Merlot ... Though I have just realized, the following would be quite witty: Toulouse :)
  • Slothrop
    15 years ago
    I didn't get her name -- nor the name of the other one.
  • Cougar289
    15 years ago
    Holly - taken from the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's. I've know some nice Nicki's (3 of my 5 best were named Nicki)
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Sounds to me like strippers all use the same "names", and their ethnic make up depends more on the clubs one visits.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    giveitayank- I'm not so sure "Stormy" is unusual. Then again, I live in the Midwest, where storms happen. I'm glad you mentioned that, because one of my long forgotten favorites, and one of the best pure dancers I've met, was a Stormy. Book Guy- The one grandma dancer at my favorite club was originally Chardonnay, and she is white, although that was shortened to just Char, or Shar. Also, Tiffany could be a real name, although I understand your point.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    Yeah Dan, I think almost any of those names COULD slip into "normalcy" as well. I lived next door to a rental section-8 house once. A trailer-trash couple moved in with their three daughters, all under the age of 12: Sierra, Destiny, and (IIRC) Rain (or Storm? Wind?). All I could think was, "Golly, mom and dad WANT these girls to turn into strippers. They've even given them the requisite names, for heavens' sakes!" There were some studies going around a while back about earning potential and social class and how that correlates to the name your parents give you. Carl and Meghan and Julia and Anne did well, LaToya and Tyrone did poorly. And so forth. I think the worst performers were those "made up" semi-French-sounding things which pop up in the inner city -- Quameeshia, Shawanda, Annetraleese, etc.
  • bornloser
    15 years ago
    Bambi, Candy, Riley, Destiny, Skylar, Kitty, Mandy, Desirea, Velvet, Tara, Babydoll-and on and on.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Whats in a name? There is a dancer at my favorite club named Nickie. Probably the most popular dancer there. If she called herself Jill, Would she be less popular? Then there is Holly. Real name of my 2nd favorite dancer. I have never heard of any other dancer using her stage name. Then there was Carter (mothers maiden name) Probably the most popular dancer to ever work there, She was my ATF for 2 years. Real name Diane. Then there is gridget, my current favorite dancer and a poster on here. Check out her recent review on my favorite club. Her stage name is unique but her real name is as common as mine. "John". My point is that names do not matter. It is their personalities and how they treat you. I do fine by any name.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    ROFL ... I wonder what would happen if my cousin used as her stripper-name what her mother's maiden name is: Johnson. :)
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Once a dancer told me her name was Star. My response, "Sure it is." She responded that her parents were from the hippie days and named her Star, which she proved with her drivers license, but that is not a favorite, just an antidote.
  • CarolinaWanderer
    15 years ago
    Recently I seem to encounter Ebony every where I go. I recently ran accross Kryptonite but decided to pass. If it makes Superman lose a hard on, what chance do I have?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion