tuscl

Strip Club Websites

Book Guy
I write it like I mean it, but mostly they just want my money.
My ideal strip club website would include a clear indication of (1) the layout, including a "map" of all the back rooms, buffet, number of stages, etc. (2) the various pricing scales (3) the hours of the club, and most important, (4) the girls.

In fact, I'm still dreaming of finding a club which both (a) offers reliable extras service, and (b) has the girls who do offer it somehow visible on the internet. That's my current website-fantasy.

Most strip club websites are weakly maintained, if at all. Some of them are shockingly sparse. The Mons Venus website has been identical (and identically useless) for about seven years now.

And it's always a laugh when some club has put together a free-entry coupon, and then when you click it you find that it bears an expiry date some time three years ago.

3 comments

• ozymandias
    16 years ago
    I going to tell you from the point of view of a security professional that this will never happen because it would be a VERY bad idea.

Floorplans of a cash-heavy business complete with staff schedules is an invitation to armed robbery.

That said, I do like when clubs have up-to-date photos of dancers available... a very few do, but of course "up-to-date" lasts maybe for a month or two before the updates stop.

O.
  • uscue13
    16 years ago
    I figure some (younger) dancers probably don't want their pictures posted on the websites. Yeah they strip but it's one thing for people IN the club to see you and another thing for just anyone to look at the website. There's people that will look on the website but wouldn't be caught dead inside. Those are the people they probably don't want to see them. Anyone that they see inside it's no big deal since they visited the strip club, if I made any sense with that.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Yeah, I can see the worry about floor-plans. Maybe all I need, is just enough info that we can determine how private a given private room really is. A general lay-out concept.

The thing that's more important to me is a link to the girls' pictures. I like what Mitchell Brothers' does with the daily schedules, but even that doesn't go to a pic of the girl. I don't remember their dang names. And the names are fake, and change all the time, anyway. I want something that tells me WHO is going to be there when.

Of course, the girls don't stick to a schedule anyway, so I don't really know who I think I'd be fooling ...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion