tuscl

Your definition of VHM & UHM?

Friday, December 19, 2008 8:13 PM
OK, so I see ppl using there acronoyms to describe their experience but wonder what you interpretation of VHM and UHM is? Lets use Las Vegas clubs as a reference point? Cheers.

9 comments

• jablake
    16 years ago
    very high mileage ultimate high mileage But, check the Golossary of Strip Club Terms by clicking on that link at the bottom of the page.
  • how
    16 years ago
    I could give you a gauge for VHM an UHM, but Vegas is a poor reference, as the mileage there does not typically merit either descriptor. VHM would involve unrestricted touching, and likely intimate kissing. UHM is FS, or BJ if that's as far as you want to take it.
  • Philip A. Stein
    16 years ago
    Ok, I'm sitting with two debutantes. I'm finger banging one and the other is giving me hand job. I'm groping both of them up as well. Am I receiving VHM or UHM?
  • giveitayank
    16 years ago
    I don't know but, if you video tape it you can watch your VHM on VHS.
  • Dain
    16 years ago
    VHM = oral sex UHM = sex
  • Philip A. Stein
    16 years ago
    Perhaps I am receiving HM on DVR?
  • snowtime
    16 years ago
    I see these two terms used inerchangeably on this board so I can't make a distinction between them. I would say that HJ or more would qualify for either term. Anything less might be considered High Mileage by some. Again the degree of extra service required to meet the VHM threshold will always be somewhat subjective.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Based upon my experience, I would have to say that MY definition would be: VHM - my hand under her thong, her hand under my pants. This would include HJ's. UHM would be: BBBJ's and FS. this includes OTC GFE. Just fondling her tits is so common that it can't be considered. Hell, I do that in the main room for candy. Nor does kissing or hugging count. I get kissed hello and good bye by my favorites. Latest fad at my favorite club is the "kitty bank". When you have finished a lap dance session, She pulls her thong down and you insert your payment in the kitty bank. You get the final feel of that soft pussy.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    "Very High" and "Ultra High" are adjectives. I try not to use them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion