tuscl

New feature: "About Me"

founder
slip a dollar in her g-string for me
On your profile page you can now add a blurb about yourself. This will show up whenever someone clicks on your nickname link.

6 comments

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Cool. Can I get a red pin when I try to organize the next TUSCL mini convention next spring?
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Here's where MisterGay can brag about his wicked short bus riding skills.
  • founder
    16 years ago
    If you feel your post is worthy of a red pin, let me know... I think things like the tuscl conventon are worthy
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    I don't think shadowcat should be awarded a red pin under any circumstances. If he thinks his thread is so important, just put the label "Sticky Thread" on it, because its sure to be "sticky" in more ways than one!!
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    Whatever you may think about shadowcat, his efforts to organize events are commendable.

Really, the intent of this forum is to discuss issues related to strip clubs, and his posts - agree with him or not - are nearly always pertinent.

Considering the waste of pixels that certain posts here are - personally, I'd like to see the forum moderated for content relevance - he's deserving of high praise.

O.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    ozy: Thanks for the compliment. I know minnow. We have done an ATL strip club and had dinner together. He was kidding of course. Bro and I are personal friends. Other ATL buddies that I know are snowtime, Trogangreg, TimboATL, StripShopper. Hope to meet you some day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion