tuscl

A strippers' face that had changed

Monday, December 15, 2008 1:07 AM
I hadn't been to a certain club for a while and one of the girls came up and greeted me and had remembered me. She didn't know my name but she made reference to something I had told her about my personal life. Her face had changed so much due to her drug use/abuse that she was almost unrecognizable. I was really taken aback with how hideous her facail bone structure had become. I almost wanted to tell her, "Girl, what are ya' doing to yourself?" Have any of you experienced anything like this?

4 comments

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Well, never that radical. Some dancers look better on some nights than other nights. Drank too much the night before or just having a bad hair day.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    Wow, that's some hardcore drug use, changing the skeletal facial structure! Happy to say I've never experienced that - if I did, I'd certainly write her off my list. O.
  • Cougar289
    16 years ago
    Nothing that drastic. Reminds me of a Seinfeld episode when the light hits a woman’s face she suddenly looks pretty damn bad. I met a dancer OTC and the sunlight made her look not nearly as good as she did in the darkened club.
  • looker123
    16 years ago
    There aren't many dancers that look the same in civies and the sunlight but sounds like you really hit a girl with problems. If you weren't drunk when you met her I'd have to let her go, the amount of drug abuse that makes those types of changes aint a good thing!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion