Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Platinum Plus Cola

burtreynoldsstudd

Pennsylvania

17 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hey ya'll

I will be making a trip to Columbia, SC to visit with some friends. I have noticed that a lot of you guys frequent the club. If any of ya'll are going sometime during the week of Dec 17 - 22 let me know, maybe we'll run into each other. I don't know if / when I will be visiting the club, but I'm certainly going to try!

Replies (5)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I will be in the club Dec. 21-23 providing there is no ice or snow in the forecast, Asj for the candy man.

Profile picture for jgb133
jgb133
•

I plan on being there Friday Dec 19th from 4-8 pm. I'll be there with 3 other people from the office. Look for a group in the corner, then look for a tall red head.

Profile picture for burtreynoldsstudd
burtreynoldsstudd
•

Cool, maybe I'll run into ya'll . . .

My friends usually go during the evenings but we'll see what progresses.

Not sure if I'm leaving Sunday morning or Monday morning but if I stay I'll definitely stop in then

Profile picture for uscue13
uscue13
•

I'll be there Monday the 22nd...not sure times

Profile picture for burtreynoldsstudd
burtreynoldsstudd
•

Unfortunately, I'll be leaving on Monday morning at the latest. Navigating the West Virgina hill jacks on I79 is hard enough outside of the holiday travel season :-)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement