tuscl

South FL trip

Fibber
District of Columbia
headed to Lauderdale on Friday. Normally I would hit Scarletts in Hollywood and try to drive down to Tootsies, but this trip i am going to be way north of there - Boca Raton Area. Not sure I want to drive an hour or more on a Friday to get to those clubs. But, the ratings for the Pompano Beach clubs dont appear to be that good - not to mention they have some age on them.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

5 comments

• arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    You are screwed, man. Either have to waste a TON of time getting to the good place, or settle for second rate places near your place. You hit 101 at the wrong time and you can get tied up in slow moving traffic for a long time. I have faced the same dilemma in that area, and there is no easy answer
  • BuckMcNutter
    16 years ago
    Go to Cheetah in Pompano or Solid Gold in Lauderdale.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Wasn't there a place in the north-of-Miami urban area that used to give full-service lappers? I once drove all the way from Tampa, around 2003, to experience. I think it was a "pink" something, or some other name that was silly. Poodle? Petticoat? Can't remember.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    Book Guy, there is a Club Pink Pussycat in Miami, near the airport. But that's quite a ways from lauderdale especially in heavy traffic. Maybe the place you are thinking of has closed.
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    There was a PCPc in Fort Lauderdale, near 17th st. bridge, but I think its been closed for a while. My last time there over 15 yrs. ago ellicited nothing like full service lappers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion