tuscl

Hot dancer asks if you remember her, what do you say?

Monday, December 8, 2008 8:23 AM
I did have a hot dancer tell me she remembered me when I visited the beach a few months ago. I didn't remember her though but she looked pretty good. If she did ask if I remembered her I believe I would just lie and say, "oh yeah, I remember now". What would you say?

9 comments

• SuperDude
    16 years ago
    "Did we do something memorable?"
  • giveitayank
    16 years ago
    She could be handing you a line. I would probably halfway play along and say, "Yes, I think I know you from somewhere." and see where it leads from there.
  • ArtCollege
    16 years ago
    I think it's best to say you remember her. If she wasn't arrested, she'll know you're not LE. Always useful not to be confused with our fine friends in that line of work.
  • Anna
    16 years ago
    Funny cheesy stripper line...if she has to ask...then no...obviously you don't. However, if she is HOT as you say, then you should admit no, you don't but would like to...and offer her some money. Happily ever after.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    "Hi, do you remember me?" 1. "No. Do something memorable." 2. "Yes. You were the one who asked annoying questions." 3. "Yeah, probably, but I haven't seen you from this vantage point before." then .. ---3. a. "Please turn around so I can look at your ass to see if I recognize you." ---3. b. "Please take off your top so I can look at your tits to see if I recognize you."
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    I'd tell the truth on whether I remembered her or not. In my experience, this kind of conversation with a stripper usually ends with a good smile and a laugh from her...so no biggie. I once had a dancer sit down next to me in a downtown Montreal strip club and say, "Do you remember me?". I didn't, but once she told me the off-island strip club that she also worked at...she came to mind (not her name of course). She said that she always remembered people that she dances for, but I've found that most dancers don't do that usually.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I heard those exact words 3 weeks ago at my favorite club. I didn't. Then she told me her stage name. It was vaguely familiar but still made no connection. We talked for a while. She was pleasant. We then did a 2 fer. Not terrible but no reason to remember her. I think that it was just a line to get her foot in the door. To answer the question. No need to lie. You might be fucking yourself out of a good dance.
  • zorro
    16 years ago
    If I remember her, I say yes; if I don't, I say no. What am I missing?
  • Polarman
    16 years ago
    Again , unless you are Forrest Gump you say "of course, how could I forget someone as special as you". Bullshit meet bullshit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion