tuscl

anyone been to crazy horse in wilmington nc?

Anyone out there know about the lap dances at the Crazy Horse, in Wilmington. Just how "private" are they?

7 comments

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I have a TUSCL buddy that lives on Wilmington NC. He would rather drive to Columbia SC and meet up with me at my/our favorite club.
  • snowtime
    16 years ago
    I haven't been to Crazy Horse, but several years ago went to a club across the highway from it, Solid Gold. Dances were very lame and I suspect same would be true of CH. I still work a few days a year in Wilmington and I have never heard about decent private dances in Wilmington. Like Shadowcat says, head to PP in Columbia. If you want to try something closer, try Myrtle Beach which is about an hour and a half below Wilmington. There are a lot of clubs in MB but the highest mileage I have found is in Fantails on HWY. 501 heading out of town. That club would be a good 2 hours from Wilmington.
  • rob0411
    16 years ago
    Last time I was there the dances were $30, which the house takes a piece of. The girls check in with the "monitor" when you enter the room, then pay him for the number of dances you did when you leave the room. Limited mileage. Mostly nice young ladies, many of college age. Better off going to Columbia to hang out with shadowcat.
  • steveabn
    16 years ago
    Wilmington sucks, Raleigh or Myrtle Beach are your best bet
  • chris9999
    16 years ago
    hmmmm... is it a completely private room?
  • rob0411
    16 years ago
    not a completely private room. Large room with "cubicles" that are open in the front. Not worth the time or effort.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    rob and snowtime: next trip planned for Dec 21-23. If there is any frozen precipitation in the forecast, forget it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion